Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wax; Ava's Country Cupboard; May Order


Vendor; Ava's Country Cupboard
Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448
Owner; Lindsey Zietler

What I received;

Break Bars

Pine Cone Wreath; Dried pine, crisp ozone and a hint of cedar



Fluffy Clouds; White musk, vanilla, ylang and geraniol with hints of spice



Tile Tarts

Pink Bread; Our famous pink sugar blended with sweet bread



City Life; A fresh blend of mandarin, neroli, orange blossom and white musk



Smiley Face Tarts

Thumper; Cherry cream cheese and marshmallow cotton candy frosting



Flower Tart

Goodnight Kisses; Awesome blend of vanilla, lavender and marshmallow



Rectangle Tart

I Dream In Pink; Raspberry jam, cotton candy, lemon drops. french vanilla, caramel, vanilla beans with a hint of maple sugar and musk



Extra “Love” received;

Ava's Cupcakes; Creamy vanilla buttercream cupcakes with a slightly fruity and very sugary frosting!



Bermuda Triangle; Tropical blend of cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon with citrus top notes of mandarin, tangerine, grapefruit, lime and a hint of juicy McIntosh apples.



Buttercream Crunch Tea Cakes; Orange & almond tea cakes, black tea, buttercream, caramel and white cake



Thoughts;

I have only ordered one other time and I really enjoyed what I had purchased. I had some sent to me in a destash or swap and really liked it, so I took a look and placed a small order.

Everything smells good on cold, it was nicely packaged and I can't wait to melt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment