Thursday, May 28, 2020

Wax Empties: 5/11-5/25/2020

Wax Empties: 5/11-5/25/2020

YouTube;

Where to find me;

waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents

Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.



Candles;

Vendor; Bath & Body Works

Scent; White Caramel Cold Brew
Scent Description; Cold Brew Coffee, Vanilla Sweet Cream & Warm Caramel Drizzle
Thoughts; This candle burned ok but it didn't have any scent

Melting;

Vendor; Rose Girls
Web; https://www.rgwax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Scent; Lover
Scent Description; Vetiver, cardamom, violet, sandalwood, cedarwood, nutmeg, amber & Stainless steel
Thoughts; I love this scent, it's so good!

Scent; Mulberry Ripple Ice Cream
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was good!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Save the Drama for your Mama
Scent Description; Pink Sugar and Monster Cookies
Thoughts; I always like the sound of this one but it doesn't perform well for me
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Apple Fritter Fluff Puff Carbs
Thoughts; This was a spicy apple scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Clothes on the Line
Scent Description; Laundry with a touch of vanilla
Thoughts; This was really nice. I was surprised at how strong this was!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Grandma Got Ran over by a Chainchomp
Scent Description; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Cotton Candy Frosting and Waffle Cone
Thoughts; This is surprisingly weak on warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Lavender Linen and Icy Shine
Scent Description;
Thoughts; I could not find a scent description for icy shine but this smelled amazingly good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Rodeo
Scent Description; Sexy woodsy masculine with a touch of leather
Thoughts; I was afraid of the leather in this, but it wasn't bad
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sin City
Scent Description; Amber, vanilla and robust cardamom
Thoughts; This was so good! I love these types of scents
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Scent; Coffee Shop
Scent Description; Sweet blackberries, caramel, coffee, and fresh baked zucchini bread
Thoughts; I had no idea that this had zucchini bread in it, I can honestly said I was mad. I hate that scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Sweet Berries & Summer Linen
Thoughts; This was really nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Great Escake
Scent Description; Sweet lavender whipped cream marshmallow chamomile sugar cookies
Thoughts; This was really good! I loved it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Beach Nights Type
Scent Description; Toasted Marshmallow, Sea Salt breeze and S'mores
Thoughts; This was nice, it does really remind me of being on a beach
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Sea Salt and Peony
Scent Description;
Toughts; This smelled really nice, like a flower growing in the sand
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Audrey Mae
Scent Description; Strawberry Pound Cake Type
Thoughts; This smelled pretty good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Raelynn
Scent Description; Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds
Thoughts; I am sad that this is gone, my daughter got me hooked on this scent and I am so glad that this is available in melted wax form
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Blueberry Donuts
Thoughts; This smelled exactly like it sounds, it was really good!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Marilyn
Scent Description; Blonde Moment + Margarita
Thoughts; This was a really bubbly type scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Iced Coconut Coolada Type
Scent Description; Sweet coconut, tart orange zest and tropical passionfruit intertwine with the sweet aroma of coconut milk, delicate Tiare flower, and fragrant lime blossom. Creamy vanilla notes, warm musk, and driftwood
Thoughts; This was nice, I have zero issues with SGA
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Aratas Country Bath & Body
Web; https://aratascountrybb.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/pumpkinfamily
Owner; Rebecka Holgate

Scent; Nightbreed
Scent Description; Not found
Thoughts; This was ok
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Jason Vothees
Scent Description; Bonfire bliss, graham cracker & strawberry
Thoughts; Interesting mix
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; Hayden Rowe
Web; www.haydenrowecandle.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HaydenRoweCandle/
Owner; Christina Whelton

Scent; More than Four
Scent Description; Frosted Sugar Cookies
Thoughts; This can't be all that it is? A one oil “blend”?
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Destination Wax
Web; destinationwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX
Owner; Rebecca Harris

Scent; Magic Marshmallow
Scent Description; Magic Spell plus creamy marshmallow
Thoughts; This smelled really good and I honestly do not like love spell
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Magic Marshmallow
Scent Description; Magic Spell plus creamy Marshmallow
Thoughts; This was ok, it wasn't my favorite
Hit or Miss; Ok

Scent; Beach Nights
Scent Description; Marshmallow, Beach Fires and Ocean breeze
Thoughts; This smelled different than the other's I've tried, this wasn't bad
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Palo Santo Rosewood
Scent Description; Palo Santo, red roses, cedar and sandalwood
Thoughts; This was really good and I very much liked it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds
Scent Description; Marshmallow Meringue, White magnolia, Sandalwood Vanilla
Thoughts; This was pretty good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Coffee; Epic Day
Scent Description; Rich, dark coffee, cinnamon, clove and pink peppercorns
Thoughts; My husband who isn't a coffee drinker loved this one
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; That Smell Good Shop
Web; https://www.thatsmellgoodshop.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thatsmellgoodshop
Owner; Wendy Zak

Scent; Fried Ice Cream
Thoughts; This was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Empire Alchemy
Web; www.empirealchemywax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax
Owner; Anna Knaus

Scent; Enchantres
Scent Description; Sweet Lavender + Marshmallow Fluff
Thoughts; This was a smaller sample so I don't think I could get a good feel of this scent
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Vintage Tee Laundry
Scent Description; Warm green line dried laundry detergent
Thoughts; I have a feeling this was a straight oil with a “new” name masked as a blend however it really did smell really good
Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Whiff Envy
Web; www.etsy.com/shop/WhiffEnvy
Facebook; www.facebook.com/whiffenvy
Owner; Marrisha

Scent; Apple Cider Pound Cake
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; OMG this was strong. It was all apple cider
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Rainbow Melts
Web; www.rainbowmelts.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/
Owner; Crystal Grenier

Scent; Comfort Zone
Scent Description; Bergamot + Apple + Sparkling Citrus + Patchouli + Musk
Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't real strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Strawberry Confetti Cake
Scent Description; Sweet Strawberry + Confetti Cake
Thoughts; This strawberry was to “fake” smelling for my nose
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Salt Mountain
Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/
Owner; Amanda Dixon

Scent; Puple People Eater
Scent Description; Purple Cow Cream Soda Serendipity
Thoughts; OMG This was strong, this was perfect and amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Night Owl Candle Company
Web; http://nightowlcandleco.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/nightowlcandleco/
Owner; Amanda Kresge

Scent; Maple Candy
Thoughts; This didn't have much scent to it either cold or warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Macintosh Apple
Thoughts; I didn't get much from this scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Beezy Tarts

Scent; Nana's Bakery
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was ok

Scent; Circus Concession
Scent Description; Cotton Candy, Caramelized Apples and hints of funnel cakes
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I thought it would be
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel Type
Thoughts; This is strong and sooo amazing, I love it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; French Beignet
Scent Description; Fresh baked lemon butter donuts sugared with nutmeg and cinnamon
Thoughts; This was really nice and smelled like a bread bakery
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Back Forty Wax Company
Web; https://www.backfortywaxco.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/BackFortyWaxCo
Owner; Maren Gilsrud

Scent; Neroli n' Roses
Scent Description; A wonderful blend of Roses and Neroli essential oils to fill your house with a beautiful floral scent
Thoughts; I had a love/hate relationship with this scent. In my kitchen it smelled wonderful but in my bedroom it smelled horrible
Hit or Miss; Both

Vendor; Yum Yum Wax
Web; https://yumwax.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/yumwax/
Owner; Deanna Corrine

Scent; Blue Sugar
Thoughts; This was a super small sample and it wasn't very strong
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor Kae Scented Melts
Web; https://kaemelts.kaescentedmelts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/KaeScentedWaxMelts
Owner; Kara Meredith

Scent; Lexi-licious
Scent Description; Hints of citrus over a bed of wild berries, green leaves and apple slices with hints of vanilla and musk make up our Yankee dupe of Berrylicious
Thoughts; I find the yankee version very light and this was also
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Sundresses & Lemonade
Scent Description; Fresh Ozone and Air, Roses, Jasmine, Lavender, Vanilla, Melon, Sugared Lemon and a Fizzy Twist
Thoughts; This smelled really good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Scented Squirrel
Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel
Owner; Jess Dickey

Scent; Lord of Misrule & Palo Santo
Thoughts; These are two scents that I love. I think maybe I used the wrong warmer, or in the wrong room as I didn't get any scent from this one and I am actually pretty sad about it
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Lord of Misrule & Marshmallow Fireside
Thoughts; I was hoping this would have been super strong but it just wasn't
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Savannah Blue
Web; www.savannahbluewax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/195429970969513
Owner; Amy Christensen

Scent; Orange Baguette
Scent Description; Fresh Baguette, Orange Cream Frosting, Confectioners Sugar & Coconut
Thoughts; I unfortunately didn't get much from this one, but honestly orange scents don't give me much, I did get a slight baked bread scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Cleopatra's Wedding Cake
Scent Description; Strawberry, Guava, Pink Sugar & Frosted Cake
Thoughts; This was a nice fruity creamy scent. It was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Mystery Melt
Thoughts; This was a bakery type scent that had a creamy under tone to it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cake Batter Fudge
Scent Description; Vanilla, Powdered Sugar, Sugar Sprinkles & Buttercream
Thoughts; This was really good, this was super bakery and strong
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Pills N' Potions Wax Company
2x Mystery Samples

Both Smelled really good. Unsure why the vendor chooses to send myster samples. Her wax is really good. I know she changed her name but after she treated my really good friend badly I'm really not interested in figuring it out

Vendor; Wax Workshoppe
*This vendor is closed

Scent; Tis The Season
Scent Description; Berries, Pine and Christmas Spices mingle with freshly baked christmas cookies
Thoughts; This didn't smell like anything either on cold or warm
Hit or Miss; Miss

Unknown Vendor

Scent; Sugared Pear Pie
Thoughts; This wasn't bad, it was a nice pie scent
Hit or Miss; Hit


No comments:

Post a Comment