Thursday, May 14, 2020

Wax; Destination Wax; March Order


Vendor; Destination Wax
Web; destinationwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX
Owner; Rebecca Harris

What I received;

Area 51 Mystery Sample



Rose Geranium; A delightfully fresh sweet rose scent with leafy green undertones
Pink Sand Beach; Fruit, flowers and a splash of coconut cream
Honey Toffee; Honey, flowers, fruit and toffee
Champaca & Bamboo; A strong clean bamboo & champaca flower blend
Black Cedar & Juniper; Cedar, citrus, florals & juniper
Blackberry & Magnolia; Sweetened blackberries and magnolia
London Mist; Floral and lightly earthy scent with moss & sprakling mist
French Lime Blossom; Linden blossom & fresh spring floral



Popularity Contest Sample



Warung; Indonesian Dark Patchouli with chamomile tea and lemon
Beach Nights; Marshmallow, beach fire and open breeze
Quickie Wedding; Fresh Strawberries, Strawberry Seeds & Marshmallow Fluff
Blueberry Basket; Ripe blueberries, grapes and plums
Lavender Twilight; Sweet lavender, lilac, tonka bean and ylang ylang
Wine Cellar; Pomegranate, black cherries, pink pepper, musk, saffron and patchouli
Frasier Fir; Siberian Fir, Cedarwood and Sandalwood
Moonspice Cookie; Sugar Cookies, coffee & celtic moonspice
221b Baker Street; Sweet Fresh Cherry Pipe tobacco, vanill and leather
Bonsai; Strong Fresh green soapy scent




Owl Tart; Lavender Pink Chiffon



Scrub Soap in Pink Sari



Extra “Love” received



Chocolate Orchard



Blue Spruce



Magic Spell



Thoughts;

I truly only placed this order to get the soap. I was hoping it would be like a sugar scrub and not a bar of soap but it's totally fine. I honestly can't wait to use it.

I couldn't not order wax also. I was hoping for a different Area 51 mystery sample but I am pretty happy with this one.

I get a rubbing alcohol scent with the owl, I assume it's from using it to “paint” the mica on. I am hoping this scent goes away with melting

No comments:

Post a Comment