Thursday, May 21, 2020

Wax; Whiff Envy; First Order


Vendor; Whiff Envy
Web; www.etsy.com/shop/WhiffEnfy
Facebook; www.facebook.com/whiffenvy
Owner; Marrisha



What I received;

Heart Tart
Under the Stars; Egyptian Amber + Crisp Clean Air



Heart Tarts
Namaste Right Here



Heart Tarts
Vanilla Pearls



Scent Shot
Coffee House



Pick 5; Receive 5 popular Scents

Scent Shot; Leprechaun In the Hood



Scent Shot; Cozy Cashmere



Scent Shot; Apple Orchid



4 bundts; Apple Cider Pound Cake



Large Heart in Love Struck



Extra “Love” received

Small Scent Shot in Peppermint Patty




Thoughts;

The shipping was pretty quick, I over paid for shipping and the vendor could have used USPS to save money vs using a regular envelope.

The wax has an odd consistency, almost sticky feeling.

I wish there was scent descriptions somewhere as I didn't catch them when I ordered and I can't find them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment