Thursday, October 12, 2023

Chronic Pain Thoughts Volume 15

 Dear Reader,


Chronic Pain is so hard to understand. Doctors ignore most of us and the rest of us try to understand why this is happening.


I have a constant pinching in my right leg, my right hip hurts when I walk. My left hip hurts all the time. I have burning in my legs and back of my arms. I don't sleep well, and my stomach is always upset no matter what I eat.


I hardly take any medication because nothing helps! I'm miserable and just trying to make it through work, the kids, the house and my small business. I have no ambition and I don't want to do anything.


I have my regular appointment with my pain doctor coming up and I'm always afraid to say anything. They want to keep doing injections and they clearly aren't working. I also think I have some PTSD from everything I just went through. Where do we turn?



No comments:

Post a Comment