Monday, October 2, 2023

Wax: Empties 9/1-9/30/2023

 Wax Empties: 9/1-9/30/2023


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors.

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors.

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here.


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me.


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order.


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Brand: Smoke Odor Exterminator Candle

Scent: Maui Wowie Mango

Thoughts: I actually really like these candles; they always smell great while burning. I'm honestly not sure if it actually takes the odors out of the air, but a good smelling candle is a good smelling candle. This one tunneled really badly at first, it took a while to get all the wax melted.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Alice's Teacup

Thoughts: This was nice, it was tea & cakes I think plus something else

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Game Night

Thoughts: IDK what the scent was supposed to be. I'm assuming it didn't have any scent because of the age of the candle as I don't ever have issues with this vendor. It's probably my fault for hoarding it for so long.

Hit or Miss; Both.


Melting.


Vendor: Candy Pandy

Web: www.thecandypanda.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/candypanda

Owner; Yuli Orozco


Scent: Champagne Rose Parade

Thoughts: This smelled really good, I've had this before and I really like it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wonderful Christmastime

Thoughts: This smelled like Christmas in a bottle, it was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: Mishoe & Ivy

Thoughts: This had nothing to it, it just didn't smell like anything

Hit or Miss, Miss.


Scent: Warm Vanilla Almond

Thoughts: This should have had a nice almond scent, but it just had nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss.


Scent: Rain Tree

Thoughts: What? Rain Tree what an odd name. I have no clue what this was supposed to smell like because it smells like nothing.

Hit or Miss; Miss.


Scent: Eucalyptus Spearmint

Thoughts; Nothing, not a thing while warm

Hit or Miss; Miss.


Scent: Mountain Pine

Thoughts: This had a faint pine scent

Hit or Miss; Miss.


Vendor Kae Scented Melts

Web; https://kaemelts.kaescentedmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/KaeScentedWaxMelts

Owner; Kara Meredith


Scent: Black Sea

Thoughts: This was your typical black sea oil, nothing special about it

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Flower Finery

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: Dia de Las Muertas

Scent Description: Calaca's, Sweet Lime, neroli & frankincense

Thoughts: This smelled just like a head shop, and I loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: I moustache you a ??

Scent Description: Clean, Crisp bergamot & orange, cedar-wood and musk

Thoughts: This smelled nice, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bow Down Witches

Scent Description:


Vendor: Bonjour

*This vendor is closed


Scent: All the Damn Vampires

Thoughts: Who knows what the scent was, it really didn't smell like much

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Be One of Us

Thoughts: This had nothing to it, it was like the warmer was on, but nothing was in it

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor: Savvy Scents


Scent: Cherry Pop

Thoughts: This smelled just like it sounds like it would

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Yummers Delight

Web; www.yummersdelight.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/385502775482689

Owner; Tracy Gray


Scent: Midnight Moon

Scent Description: Palo Santo + Island Driftwood

Thoughts: Loved this! I love Palo Santo scents, and this was great.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; House of Usher

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Snape

Thoughts: How I miss this vendor, consistent throw and scents, everything always smells great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Poison Pie

Thoughts: IDK what this is because this vendor is terrible with scent descriptions being available but I love her so I will always buy, her wax smells amazing always

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cranberry Rhubarb Preserves

Thoughts: God I love rhubarb scents, I don't melt enough of them

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mohagany Coconut

Thoughts: This was amazing! It smelled so good and strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Gio & Turner

Web; https://www.gioandturner.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914050445484995/

Owner; Unknown


Scent: Black Tea

Thoughts: This was your typical black tea scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Blueberry Cobbler Frosted Cupcakes Cake Batter

Thoughts: It's hard to get wax from this vendor and everything is a medium throw. This was a great scent which is even harder to get

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Glazed Pumpkin Sugared Donuts

Thoughts: This smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; This was great! It all all the bakery with a splash of pumpkin


Vendor; Designer Wax

Web; https://designerwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DesignerWaxGroup/

Owner; Jennifer Franciose


Scent: Summer Linen

Scent Description: Fresh Cotton + White Peach + Lavender + Cool Coconut

Thoughts: This was so nice! I have a strange feeling this was a single oil but it doesn't really matter because it smelled great!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Kiss the Girl

Scent Description: Prince Charming Lush Type 25:43 Lush Type

Thoughts: This was really powdery like, it smelled nice and clean

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Fizzy Pop Salt Water Mermaid

Thoughts: This was really salty and fizzy as the name would suggest. It smelled good but not my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Little Llama

*I don't know anything about this vendor


Scent: Do you know who I am

Scent Descriptions: Palo Santo + Vanilla Birch + Something I can't read

Thoughts: This was really nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rainbow Melts

Web; www.rainbowmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/

Owner; Crystal Grenier


Scent: Espresso

Scent Description: Rich Dark Coffee + Vanilla Cream + Sugar

Thoughts: This vendor really has very nice wax melts; her scents are wonderful, and it throws great however this is a problematic vendor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Seas the Day

Scent Description: Salty Sea Air + Sweet Lavender + Gooey Marshmallow Cream

Thoughts: This was ok, it wasn't a great scent and hard on the SSA which isn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Southern Sweet Tarts

Web: Unsure

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/469531127486685/

Owner: Amy Rickard


Scent: Apple Harvest

Thoughts: These were such little tarts that you couldn't get a good feel for the wax. The labels are bad.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents

Web; www.vintagechicscents.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/vintagechicscents

Owner; Kirby Welsh


Scent: Imagene's Cafe

Scent Description: Serendipity Coconut Cream Pie Fresh Picked Strawberries

Thoughts: I don't believe the “Must cure for a year” with this vendor. This one is from 2017 and it had no scent. I truly believe that this vendor skimps on the fragrance oil on purpose. She was so popular that it didn't matter, people still buy.

Hit or Miss: Miss


Vendor: Dapper Dachshunds


Scent: The Legend

Thoughts: IDK anything about this vendor, or this scent. It really didn't smell like much.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent: Sea Witch

Scent Description: Seaside, Mandarin, Northern Lights & Mimosa

Thoughts: This was ok, it had a strange undertone

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Manger

Scent Description: Ozone, Violet, Citrus Peel, Herbal Lavender & Cedar

Thoughts: This smells so good! It's a very clean scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent: Monica

Scent Description: Pink Sugar + Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Thoughts: Loved this!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Jamianne's Wax Creations


Scent; Wild Sea Grass

Thoughts: Pretty sure this was a single oil, it wasn't overly strong, I'd say a nice medium

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Yum Yum Wax

Web; https://yumwax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/yumwax/

Owner; Deanna Corrine


Scent: Vanilla Raspberry

Thoughts: This was really nice! I find raspberry to be a tart scent but this was a nice true raspberry.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hayden Rowe

Web; www.haydenrowecandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HaydenRoweCandle/

Owner; Christina Whelton


Scent: Beach Garden

Thoughts: This smelled like it sounds, florals and beach, it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Lilac City Melts

Web; Lilac City Melts

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/lilaccitymelts

Owner; Juleina Bowes


Scent: Simply the Best

Scent Description: Rose + Coconut Milk Sorbet

Thoughts: I hate scoopables, they are messy and unnecessary! I was sent this by a friend of mine and melted it in a warmer with silicone liner for easier cleaning. It smelled very nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Unknown


Scent: Mystery

Thoughts: I'm not sure what this was supposed to smell like at all, I don't even know who the vendor is

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Sweet Life

Thoughts: This was such a great scent! It was sweet and smooth just like it sounds

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What: Salt Soak

Scent Positive Vibrations

Scent Description: Wildberry, Blackberry, Cotton Candy, Rainbow Candy Drops and Sugared Lemons

Thoughts: I'm not sure the age of this but as with all these products, it smells great and leaves your skin very smooth

Hit or Miss; Hit


Brand: Divine Derriere

What: Intimate Area Ingrown Hair

Thoughts: This worked amazing! I used one after shaving and I didn't have any issues anymore with ingrown hairs!

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment