Friday, December 1, 2023

Wax: Empties 11/1-11/30/2023

 Wax Empties: 11/1-11/30/2023


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Sun & Sand

Thoughts: This was an old candle, from 2021, it burned great and smelled like sun tan lotion

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Late Night Snack

Thoughts: This was the best smelling candle, seriously it was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pumpkin Crumb Cake

Thoughts: This smelled delicious! I love this scent and I'm not a huge pumpkin fan!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Bath & Body Works


Scent: Sun Drenched Linen

Thoughts: This smelled so good! It was such a strong clean scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Fall Celebration

Scent Description: Super sweet Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow Sweet Cinnamon Rolls Glazed Doughnut A Touch of Pumpkin Pecan Waffle

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a cinnamon pumpkin scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Ella

Thoughts: I couldn't find the scent description for this one so I'm not sure what it was, it was a really nice smelling scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Holiday Cheer

Scent Description: Masala Chai, touch of egg nog, sugar cookie & Cozy Vanilla Cream

Thoughts: This was more a tea scent, not my favorite, but it's one I got from a friend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Ice Cream Candy

Scent Description: Ice cream, super rich cream cake, cotton candy, vanilla frosting and pink sugar cookies

Thoughts: This was so good! The cotton candy and pink sugar cookies really came out

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Pound Cake + Blackberry

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a sweet fruity pie scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pink Powdered Strawberry Donuts

Thoughts: I liked this, it was very light but still very nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Creamsicle + Rainbow Sherbert + Marshmallow + Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This smelled so nice, it was a creamy fruity scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel

Owner; Jess Dickey

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Vahalla

Scent Description: Barbershop + Hipster

Thoughts: I don't care much for barbershop but I like Hipster and this one dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Love

Scent Description: Love Spell + Vanilla Bean Ice Cream + Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts: I don't care much for love spell, this was a nice scent and I loved the CCF in it

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent: Pineapple Mango

Thoughts: This was quite old and it was a sample, it threw decent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Cruz

Thoughts: I couldn't find the scent description, I'm not sure what this was. It was almost a soft floral but it was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wakiki Beach

Thoughts: This smelled like suntan lotion, it wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Jim's Daughter Crafts

Web: www.jimsdaughtercrafts.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/2206875286228195

Owner; Michelle Clark


Scent: Pumpkin Peanut Brittle

Thoughts; This wasn't very strong, I was hoping it would be as this is such a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: The Evil Queen

Scent Description: MacApple + Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts: This was just ok. I don't find this vendor very strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Penn's Woods Candle Company

*This is vendor is closed


Scent: Coconut Bay

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a good scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Steel Magnolias

Scent Description: Pink Magnolia Blossoms + Spring Breeze + Poppy Type

Thoughts: This was really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Jam + Wildflower + Honey Mango & Tangerine

Thoughts: This smelled amazing, I just wish it hadn't been scoopable

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: Basil Sage Mint

Thoughts; Nothing, I will continue to melt this but I just get nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor: Southern Sweet Tarts

Web: Unsure

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/469531127486685/

Owner: Amy Rickard


Scent: Blackberry Magnolia + Basil Sage Mint

Thoughts: I will continue to melt these but there is just really nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Sensual Amber

Thoughts: This one was a bigger sample, it worked very well in a small bathroom warmer.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Satin Suzie Scents

Web; https://satinsuziescents.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/996330027112338

Owner; Unsure


Scent: Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts: This was decent, it's a single oil so there just isn't much to it

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Up The Creek Scents

Web: upthecreekscents.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/upthecreekscents

Owner; Shannon Postill


Scent: Palo Santo + Patchouli + Peppermint Noel

Thoughts: This was really nice, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Sweater Weather + Granny Smith Apple + Pumpkin Souffle

Thoughts: I dislike sweater weather, I'm not sure what it is that I don't like. It's almost too in your face and this was all sweater weather

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Cranberry Currant + Fizz + Pear

Thoughts: This smelled ok, the fizz threw me off. I just don't like it mixed well

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Southbound

Web; http://www.southboundcandleco.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/southboundcandleco

Owner; Rachel Wales


Scent: Winter Woods

Thoughts; This must have had sweater weather in it, not my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Broadway Wax

Web; www.broadwaywax.com/

Facebook; Broadway Wax | Facebook

Owner; Kristen Ness


I had a small scent shot from this vendor, there is zero information on it besides the vendor's name. This is something that shouldn't need to be said, put information on what scent it is.


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Vineyard

Thoughts: This smelled so good! Not many vendors use this scent and I love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mystery Scent

Thoughts: OMG this was so nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blueberry Crunch Cake

Thoughts: This is seriously an amazing blueberry cake scent! My family all loves this one!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Vampire Blood

Thoughts: This is a single oil and it smells amazing!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Hippie Carnival

Thoughts: I love this scent, my family does not lol


Vendor: Pink Mermaid Wax Melts

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Frosted Eucalyptus

Thoughts: This wasn't strong, it should have been a strong mintyish scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Designer Wax

Web; https://designerwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DesignerWaxGroup/

Owner; Jennifer Franciose


Scent: Gingham Stainless Steele

Thoughts: I was really hoping this would be strong but it just wasn't

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent: Lavender: Pink Sugar

Scent Description: Lavender + Pink Sugar

Thoughts: This was nice, the lavender was stronger and upfront

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Moonspice Cookie

Scent Description: Sugar Cookie + Coffee + Celtic Moonspice

Thoughts: This is my favorite scent from this vendor, it's super unique and it smells amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Peony Petals

Scent Description: Peonies, Spring Flowers and Green Fields

Thoughts: This smelled really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Snow Cake

Scent Description: Coconut, Banana, Bubble Gum, Apple, Per, Violet, Satsuma, Plum, Jasmine, Cotton Candy, Musk, Lemon Pound Cake & Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: Pretty sure this was a single oil

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Honey Bee + Marshmallow + Pistachio Pudding Cake

Thoughts: I Miss this vendor, her wax always smelled great and the blends are amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Yellow Brick Road

Scent Description: Lemon Verbena + Spearmint + Rainforest

Thoughts: This was really nice, I normally don't like lemon or mint but the blend in this was great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lunatic Asylum

Scent Description: Falling Leaves, Red Mac Apple and Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts; This really smelled like being in an orchard during the fall. It was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pugathon

Scent Description: Spearmint, Lavender, Agave, Ocean Air, Sea Spray, Sea Salt, Driftwood, Sea Moss

Thoughts: I am willing to bet this is a single oil or the scent description was added for another single oil, it's weird, just say what it is. I do miss this vendor, everything always smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sugar Melts by Stacy

Web; www.stacyscandles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/704501493046488/

Owner; Stacy Jean Sullivan


Scent; Double Dip

Thoughts: No scent description, not on the web site and I'm not in the group. It should not be this hard to find. I have no idea what this is or what it was supposed to be as it was very light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: Huntington Beach

Scent Description: Tarragon + Lavender + Ocean Air + Mint + Lush Dirty Type + Tonka Bean + Amber + Oceanic Notes + Black Sea + Salty Sea Air + Vanilla

Thoughts:First this was very light, hardly any scent but I'm not sure if it's because it was older or if it's the scent. Second, can you just put the scents that are in this? Clearly this blend has single oil's mixed toghether but I gurarntee it's not this many, it just doesn't work

Hit or Miss: Miss


Scent: Ann

Scent Description: Clean cypress, jasmine, bayberry, white florals, french vanilla, violet and musk

Thoughts: Pretty sure this is a single oil, I dislike this, just call it what it is. This did smell really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Gold Country

Scent Description: Red Maple Leaves, Drakkar Noir, Fireplace and Fireplace Embers

Thoughts: This smelled nice, it was very fall like

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Cottage Bay

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Cool Cucumber

Thoughts: Ugh, I dislike cucumber scents and this one was strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Lovelee Bath & Wax

Web; https://www.loveleenaturalbathbody.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/105322626668533/

Owner; LeeLee Pop


Scent: Unsure

Thoughts: This was a handwritten label and the scent was smudged off

Hit or Miss; His


Vendor; Live Love Wax

Web; Live Love Wax Co (shopllwc.com)

Facebook; (4) Live Love Wax Co VIP | Facebook

Owner; Unsure


Scent: Bomb Pop

Thoughts: This smelled more cherry than anything. It was all just the one scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Back Forty Wax Company

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/backfortywax

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/BackFortyWaxCo

Owner; Maren Gilsrud


Scent: Reel in the Years

Thoughts: This vendor moved over to Etsy and no longer has an available scent list so I have no idea what scent this is. It just shouldn't be this hard to get descriptions, I should have to follow every vendor's facebook group! This did smell good, a bit strong and I'm pretty sure it's a floral

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Little Llama Wax Co

Web: The link doesn't go anywhere

Facebook: www.facebook.com/littlellamawax

Owner; No Clue!


Scent: Loop of the Dragon

Scent Description: Dragonfruit Fruit Loops

Thoughts: This was really nice! I was surprised as to how much I liked this. It was pretty light so I wish it would have been stronger

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor Kae Scented Melts

Web; https://kaemelts.kaescentedmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/KaeScentedWaxMelts

Owner; Kara Meredith


Scent: Cactus Blossom

Thoughts; This was of course a single oil as that's pretty much all this vendor does, it wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Flower Finery

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Roses Really Smell Like...

Scent Description: Fresh Cut Roses, Light Greenery & Carnation

Thoughts: OMG This smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Blank Label

Web: blanklabelproducts.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1055902964424068

Owner; Christy Hartshorn


Scent: Rabbit's Garden

Scent Description: Frush Cut Tullips + Wildberries + Crisp Apple and Greens

Thoguhts: This smelled so good! It was like spring

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Up North Creations

Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/

Owner; Missi Hoehne


Scent: Northwoods Christmas

Thoughts: Whatever this was, I loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Villanous Wax

Web; https://villainouswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/VillainousWax/

Owner; Holli Harrison


Scent: The Pink Lady

Scent Description: Pink Grapefruit + Pink Sugar + Earl Gray Tea

Thoughts: This was really light, I was hoping it would have been stronger

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Galaxy Candles

Web; www.galaxycandles.net

Facebook; www.facebook.com/galaxycandlesllc

Owner; Healther Shelton


Scent: Warm & Cozy

Thoughts: This was nice, it really did have a cozy scent to it, it was pretty light

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Country Harvest

Thoughts: I wasn't impressed with this one, it just didn't smell good

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Thankful

Thoughts: This was a really nice fall scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bag of Candy

Thoughts: I loved this! It smelled so good, I love candy scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hayden Rowe

Web; www.haydenrowecandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HaydenRoweCandle/

Owner; Christina Whelton


Scent: Blue Sugar + Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts: This smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Candy Pandy

Web: www.thecandypanda.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/candypanda

Owner; Yuli Orozco


Scent: Trap Queen

Thoughts: This smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: House of Usher Wax Museum

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: Zero

Thoughts: This smelled so good! I miss this vendor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: White Tea, Ginger Tea and Ginger

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite one, the ginger was too much in this

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent: Bloody Face

Scent Description: Blood Orange + Rain + Pink Sugar

Thoughts: So orange scents from wax don't pick up for me, the rest of this smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit



Unknown Vendor


Scent: Cinnamon Pretzel Cookie Cake

Thoughts: I really wish I knew who's this was. It was amazing! But seriously why not put your company information on your label?!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blooming Cactus

Thoughts: This came from a friend and it didn't have the vendor written on it, it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Raspberry
Thoughts: This was a great scent, it wasn't a tart one

Hit or Miss; Hit



Bath & Body


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What: Luxe Turbinado Sugar Scrub

Scent: Jelly Glazed Donuts

Scent Description: Sweet, fried dough, glazed with vanilla, sugar & filled with sweet strawberry jam, finished with tiny puffs of powdered sugar

Thoughts: This didn't smell very good, it was also a harsh sugar scrub. I used it all but it wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


What: Incense

Scent: Black Cherry Bomb

Thoughts: I loved this, it smelled great and burned perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Jasmine

Thoughts: I love this!! The best incense

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Midnight Rain

Thoughts: Wow, this was amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Hibiscus and White Amber

Thoughts: This was mostly the amber but I was just fine with that!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent:Dragon's Blood

Thoughts: My favorite, it smells so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Twisted Allure

Web; www.twistedallure.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/142952006159284

Owner; Lisa Mathers


What: Body Butter

Scent: Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This was a super thick butter, it smelled amazing and lasted forever!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Twisted Allure

Web; www.twistedallure.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/142952006159284

Owner; Lisa Mathers


What: Sugar Scrub

Scent: Pine, Fir Needles, White and Cedar and Apples

Thoughts: This was all pine, it was weird at first because it was a sugar scrub, but I actually found it really nice! I loved that it looked like blood!!

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment