Friday, February 2, 2024

Wax Empties 1/1-1/31/2024

 Wax Empties: 1/1-1/31/2024


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxident.storenvy.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here.


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent: Linen & Lavender

Thoughts: This smelled really good on cold but it didn't have any scent while it was burning. It did burn nicely though

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent:Coco Paradise

Scent Description: Salted Caramel, Sugared Neroli & Sandalwood

Thoughts: This smelled really good on cold but I just didn't get any scent while it was burning

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting;


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Sweet on Paris + Wildberry + Strawberry + Cream Cake

Thoughts: This was so nice! It was creamy and fruity and just had an amazing scent

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Carrot Cake + Cinnamon Buns + Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts: I really liked this one, it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lavender + White Cake + Angel Food Cupcake

Thoughts: I normally don't like lavender with food scents but this one was really good. It added a cream to the lavender that was a really nice mix

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam + Strawberry Pound Cake

Thoughts: I love these Toast & Jam blends, they all smell so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Boujie Vanilla + Blackberry Scones + Cake Pops

Thoughts: Wow, this was amazing! It's one of my favorite scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Pink Sugar Cookies

Thoughts: This was nice, it had that cookie toast scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Sugar Cake Birthday Cake

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a creamy toast & jam

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Cream Cake Sugar Cane

Thoughts; This smelled similar to the sugar cake birthday cake, it was still a nice creamy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pumpkin Ginger Ale

Thoughts: I don't love ginger ale scents, this one wasn't in my wheelhouse as far as scents go but I melt everything

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Vanilla Orchid + Ebony Woods

Thoughts: This smelled amazing! It was a creamy smokey scent if that even makes sense!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Satin Sheets

Thoughts: This was so nice! It was just such a fresh scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Lemon Icebox Cookies Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This was like a toast lemon scent, it's not my favorite but still nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Coffee Bean + Gingerbread + Cinnamon Buns + Cake Pops

Thoughts: This was so good! It smelled really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Strawberry Pretzel

Thoughts: This was really nice. It smelled exactly like you'd think it was

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Sugar

Thoughts: Wow, this was super nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Birthday Cake Cupcakes at Tiffanies

Thoughts: Of course this was a good scent, it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: White Elephant Exchange + Sugar Cakes

Scent Description: Powdered Donuts + Vanilla Wafers + White Cake + Vanilla Frosting + Fluffy Yellow Cake Batter with Whole Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting & Crusted Vanilla Wafers

Thoughts: Lots going on with this one as it's 2 blends mixed together but it does smell really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cake Batter + Confetti Cake Pop + Pink Frosted Cake

Thoughts: This scent smelled “pink” to me, it was so creamy and bakery

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: 8 Crazy Nights

Scent Description: Blackberry Jelly Fried Dough and a hint of campfire smoke

Thoughts: All I got was a blackberry dough and I'm not mad about it, it smelled super nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: The Haunted Mortuary

Thoughts: I'm not sure the scent description, I couldn't find it on the list. It smelled a little like pee to me so it wasn't great

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Blackberry Sugared Violets + Sugar Cane + Vanilla Lilac

Thoughts: This smelled amazing! It was a small sample tart but it was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Butternut Pumpkin

Thoughts: This was a sample and it's one I haven't had. It did smell really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cider Lane Sugar Cookies Golden Graham Enchanted Pear

Thoughts: This smelled different than I expected it to. I really liked it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Poison Ivy

Scent Description: Fresh Ivy Vines, Juicy Melon, Crispy Citrus, Jasmine and Driftwood

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, it had that “clean” scent to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Zucchini Bread Vanilla Butter Fudge Cupcakes at Tiffany's

Thoughts: I am so glad the other scents were stronger than the zucchini! I really hate that scent but because of the other scents this one wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Red White & Blue Cake

Scent Description: Blueberries + Fresh Picked Strawberry + Whipped Cream + White Cake

Thoughts: This was a nice fruity cake scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lost in the Spooky Woods

Thoughts: I'm not sure what this was, couldn't find a description. What I do know is that it had a leaves, marshmallow fireside type scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Jigsaw

Scent Description: Cotton Candy + Pop Rocks + Orange Zest

Thoughts: As with other orange scents, I don't smell it. I'm not sure why as I can smell an orange but not the scent oil. This smelled really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Raspberry Sorbet + Lavender + Pie Crust

Thoughts: I normally don't like lavender with food or fruit scents, it just doesn't mix well for me. This was nice as the lavender was dominant with the other scents in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Traverse City Wax Melts

Formally Known As: Ava's Country Cupboard

Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448

Owner; Lindsey Zietler


Scent: Tiffany's Pistachio Waffle Cone

Thoughts: Cupcakes at Tiffany's + Pistachio Macaroon + Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This was so nice! It was a well rounded scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: Old Books

Thoughts: Normally I don't like this scent, however this vendor has barley any scent so this one was actually ok

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor: Tiffany's Candles

*Changed name to may Scarlet Rose


Scent: Coconut

Thoughts: This was obviously a single oil and it just didn't have much scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Handwerks

Web; www.handwerkswax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/

Owner; Sam Woodruff


Scent: Morgan's Curse

Scent Description: Wood Sage & Sea Salt + Golden Sands

Thoughts: This smelled so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent: Charlie Tango

Scent Description: Raindrops + Sea Salt + Watermelon + Sandalwood

Thoughts: This was actually really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: Lava Cake Truffle Monster Cookies

Thoughts: Wow, this was so nice! It was very bakery and I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cookie Butter Cake Pops

Thoughts; Yum! This really smelled like baking cookies

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blueberry Cobbler + Tea & Cakes

Thoughts: The blueberry was dominant but this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Macintosh Apple + Jelly Donut + Cuppy Cake

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite. I don't get as good as a throw from the fruity scents

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Pin Up Girl

Scent Description: Bum Bum + Cashmere + Sultry and Spicy Vanilla

Thoughts: This was super nice! It smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Serendipity + Florida Key Lime Pie + Birthday Cake

Thoughts: I don't like the key lime pie, it has such a tart scent that I just don't care for it

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent:Banana Split + Strawberry Shortcake

Thoughts: I don't care for banana scents, they don't smell great (my opinion) and this was stronger on the banana

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Pumpkin Funnel Cake Carbs

Scent Description: Pumpkin Pecan Waffle + Funnel Cake + Cookies + Donuts + Bread

Thoughts: Wow, this was so good! I love Carbs in general but to add the other scents just made it so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Beezy Tarts

Web; https://beezy-tarts.ecrater.com/


Scent: Pineapple Orchid BBW Type

Thoughts: This was ok. This vendor has really strdong wax

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: The Fakery Bakery Wax

**I can't find any info on this vendor


Scent: Triton

Thoughts: IDK what this was but it did smell good and was a nice medium scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Suntan Lotion Hawaiian Tropic

Thoughts: This did really smell like beach, it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor Kae Scented Melts

Web; https://kaemelts.kaescentedmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/KaeScentedWaxMelts

Owner; Kara Meredith


Scent: Rosemary & Mint

Thoughts: This vendor really only does single oils, this is not my favorite but it's a leftover from a box someone sent me.

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: Tag, You're It

Scent Description: Chocolate Chip Cookies + Coconut + Vanilla Bean

Thougths: Wow, this smelled just like cookies!!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Melon Ball

Thoughts; This smelled like a sweet melon

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pebbles & Bam Bam

Thoughts: This was fruity loops and probably Fruity pebbles. It smelled authentic

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Caramel Pumpkin Mallow Cookie

Thoughts: I loved this! It was such a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lemongrass Ginger White Tea

Thoughts: I didn't expect to like this one but I really did! It just smelled so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: April Showers

Thoughts: This smelled so good! It was such an amazing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent: Bomb Pop

Scent Description: Blue Raspberry and Cherry

Thoughts: This was really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Dragon's Blood

Thoughts: This is an amazing scent! It smells so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: A Walk in the Garden

Scent Description: Warm Spice, Amber, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Hibiscus, Greens, Lilly & Musk

Thoughts: This was really nice, it reminded me of a head shop, it had that smokey floral

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Das Deutsche Waxhaus

*I can't find anything about this vendor


Scent: Red Wine Merlot

Thoughts: This wasn't very strong but it did have a nice light scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Fra-GEE-Lay

Scent Description: Bubbly Champagne with notes of berries and citrusy tangerine

Thoughts: I love this scent, I of course don't smell the tangerine but it's a nice bubbly fruity scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Winter Candy Apple

Thoughts: This is a good scent, it smells like a candy apple and I love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mystery Scent

Thoughts: This had a pine type background scent. It was really nice, almost pine and mint

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Twisted Allure

Web; www.twistedallure.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/142952006159284

Owner; Lisa Mathers


What: Sugar Scrub

Scent: Horror in Whoville

Scent Description: Peppermint Mocha

Thoughts: So the scent wasn't my cup of tea, the peppermint was dominant but I love these scrubs so I will continue to use them no matter the scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Eu'Gena


What: Whipped Shea Butter

Scent: Vanilla

Thoughts: This was oily and smelled like play dough. I couldn't even really use it more than once or twice

Hit or Miss; Miss







No comments:

Post a Comment