Friday, March 1, 2024

Wax: Empties February 1 - February 29 2024

 Wax Empties: 2/1-2/29/2024


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxident.storenvy.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent: Cookies With Santa

Scent Description: Fresh Cinnamon, Brown Sugar and a drop of Vanilla.

Thoughts: This smelled really good. It was more brown sugar and vanilla with a hint of cinnamon, but I was ok with that.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cozy Linen

Scent Description: Lily of the Valley, Sweet Orange & Cotton Musk

Thoughts: I loved this label! It's perfect and exactly everything is needed. The candle also smelled amazing.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Wildberry Cream Cake

Thoughts: This was so nice and very strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Blueberry Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This smelled like a blueberry toast, it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Noel

Thoughts: Ohhhh this was so nice! I think this was my favorite.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: White Tea Hotel

Thoughts: This smelled really good, I feel like it was white tea and fluffy towels

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Baracart Cashmere Cedar

Thoughts: This smelled nice. It wasn't overly strong and had a nice manly scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Velvet Cloak

Scent Description: Bergamot Black Violet soft Pink Pepper a touch of Amber

Thoughts: This was nice, it was very light vs the medium I'm used to with Swanky.

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Exotic Orchid & Musk

Thoughts: This was so nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Amber Crystals

Scent Description: Amber Spiced Ginger Woods

Thoughts: This smelled so good! It was such a nice smoky scent.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Golden Sands Exotic Vanilla Pink Sugar

Thoughts: Another perfect blend! Such a great soft relaxing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Sweet Cakes Frosted Cupcake

Thoughts: This smelled delicious! It was so sweet

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blueberry Zucchini Vanilla Cream Bomb

Thoughts: This would have been really good without the zucchini. That scent ruins everything it's in, to me. I hate it most of the time.

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Hotel Costes

Thoughts: I have no clue what the scent was supposed to be. Scent Descriptions for blends should be easy to find and it's just not with this vendor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pumpkin Pecan Waffle + Bear Claws + Sugar Cookie Noel

Thoughts: OMG this was amazing! It smelled so delicious.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: Rose Petal Gelato + Palo Santo + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: I was hoping the Palo Santo would be dominant, the rose was which was fine. This was a very nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Orc Bacon

Thoughts: IDK what this was supposed to be. I couldn't find the scent description. It smelled nice but it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Victorian Rose

Thoughts: This smelled just like a bouquet of roses

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Pound Cake Marshmallow Fluff

Thoughts: This smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Polynesian Plumeria + Peach

Thoughts: This was interesting, it smelled pretty nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Pineapple Fizzy Pop

Thoughts: I didn't care for this, it wasn't a scent that I would normally purchase

Hit or Miss: Both


Scent: Maple Blueberry Buttercream

Thoughts: This was different, I think it would have been really good without the blueberry

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Thoughts: This was ok, it wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Blueberry Powdered Donuts

Thoughts: Wow, this smelled just like it sounds! It was super strong and really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Thoughts: I love this scent! It's one of my favorites

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: No You Hang Up

Scent Description: Cherry Gummy Bears

Thoughts: I loved this one! It smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: One, Two Freddy's Coming for You!

Scent Description: Warm Spices, Sweet Vanilla and creamy buttercream wrapped in pumpkin

Thoughts: This smelled delicious

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Don't Fall Asleep

Scent Description: Apple Cinnamon

Thoughts: This wasn't as strong as I expected

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Hannibal Lecter

Scent Description: Hot Cider spiced with cinnamon, clove and nutmeg

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a good medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Billy

Scent Description: Chocolate Covered walnuts covered with sweet maple syrup and butter sprinkled with vanilla.

Thoughts: This smelled delicious! This is from the Halloween box that came with scent descriptions, and I love it!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Smith's Grove Sanitarium

Scent Description: Fruity Pebbles

Thoughts: A fitting scent for the name. This smelled like you would expect and it was very strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Friday the 13th

Scent Description: Lemon Peppered zucchini bread

Thoughts: All I smelled is zucchini and I honestly hated it. Of course it was a strong scent lol

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Derry

Scent Description: Fall Fruits and Warm Spices

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, it was very fruity

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Camp Crystal Lake

Scent Description: Fresh Cranberries

Thoughts: This was super strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Charles Lee Ray

Scent Description: Glazed Caramel, heavy cream, brown sugar, French vanilla, maple sugar, coconut, orange juice, churned butte pumpkin, star anise, cinnamon and clove

Thoughts: This smelled super good, almost like a pumpkin pie

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: Father Christmas

Scent Description: Red Delicious Apple + Palo Santo + Christmas Tree

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a smokey Christmas tree with an apple background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cookie Butter

Scent Description: Spreadable Cookies + Crushed Vanilla + Dulce De Leche

Thoughts: This was like a fresh baked cookie, it was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: White Cashmere

Scent Description: Cocoa Butter Cashmere + Buttermint + Vanilla Woods + White Birch

Thoughts: I was hoping the buttermint would be just a hint but it was most of the scent, I really didn't care for it and I had a lot of it.

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Hufflepuff

Scent Description: Fresh Baked Cookies Sweet Cinnamon Sugar and Pumpkin Pasties

Thoughts: This was really good. It had a soft pumpkin

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Tucker and Dale's Cabin

Thoughts; I'm unsure what this was supposed to be. It did smell nice but I couldn't place it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Oatmeal Cookies Huckleberry Harvest Sugar Cookie Dough

Thoughts: This was a berry cookie and it was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Jigsaw

Scent Description: Cotton Candy Pop Rocks and Orange Zest

Thoughts: This smelled like a fruity cotton candy to me. The orange doesn't get picked up by my nose

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Lavender Vanilla Green Tea

Thoughts: This was ok, the green tea scent throws me off a little

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Crazy About You

Scent Description: Sugar Cakes Cotton Candy Frosting Palo Santo

Thoughts: I loved this one so much! It just smells so amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Yellow Cake Pumpkin Crunch Cake Cream Cheese Frosting Pumpkin Apple Strudel

Thoughts; There was so much going on in this scent. It smelled like a Pumpkin Frosted Cake, although nice it was over kill on the oils

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Black Tea

Thoughts: This smelled perfect, just like black tea should smell

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Today is October 3rd Zucchini Bread

Scent Description: Palo Santo + Toasted Marshmallow + Sugar Cookie Royale + Zucchini Bread

Thoughts: This scent would have been perfect without the zucchini bread

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: My name is Inigo Montoya

Scent Description: Spanish Almond Cookies + Blueberries + Powdered Sugar

Thoughts: This was an amazing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Radiant Red Maple Sugar Cakes

Scent Description: Yellow Cake Batter + Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting + Nilla Waffers

Thoughts: This was so good. It had such an amazing creamy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mango Sorbet Orange Juice Cake

Thoughts: To my nose this was all mango, it smelled really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Honey Pear Cider Hot Buttered Rum

Thoughts: This was a sample and not one that I would purchase. It smelled ok but just not my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Horcrux

Scent Description: Sensual Amber Whipped Vanilla Patchouli Pink Orchid and Coconut Milk

Thoughts; This was a small sample but it really smelled good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Unknown Vendor


Scent: Cranberry Popcorn Garland

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a berry popcorn. I wish I knew who it was

Hit or Miss: Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What: Shower Steamer

Scent: Stress Relief

Thoughts: This had a bold minty scent, it was nice but didn't seem to fill the shower. Maybe because it was a sample

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Twisted Allure

Web; www.twistedallure.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/142952006159284

Owner; Lisa Mathers


What: Whipped Soap

Scent: Frosted Sugar Cookies

Thoughts: I don't care much for whipped soap. Pretty sure this came with a baseket. This did have a really nice scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


What: Incense

Scent: Balsam Fir

Thoughts: I bought this one for Christmas and it really smelled like a tree farm. I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


What: Incense

Scent: Dragon's Blood

Thoughts: This was great! It was super strong and I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


What: Incense

Scent: Vanilla

Thoughts: This isn't a strong vanilla but it still smells really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wildberry Tulip

Thoughts: I loved this scent! It smelled so good and was really strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blackberry

Thoughts: Wow this was a true blackberry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Brand: Forever Young by Jean Pierre

What: Green Tea Sheet Mask

Thoughts: These sheet masks aren't made for people with small faces. I find them to be too big and don't use them often. I found this one to be very cold and very wet when I first put it on. The longer it sat the warmer it felt but still wet. When I removed it I followed the instructions on rubbing in the extra, it did make my face feel clean

Hit or Miss; Both


Brand: Mary Kay

What: Charcoal Mask

Thoughts: This was really nice. I liked how it hardened and it was really easy to use

Hit or Miss; Hit





No comments:

Post a Comment