Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Wax: Rose Girls March Big Kahuna Box

 Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks





Big Kahuna Box


Scent: White Cotton Candy Clouds

Scent Description: Cotton Candy Frosting + White Clouds

Thoughts: This smells amazing, it's not at all what I expected



Scent: Tahiti Tide

Scent Description: Mango + Yuzu + Hychee Berries + Sugared Guava

Thoughts: I expected this to smell like a single oil, but it doesn't, it smells super clean and sweet



Scent: Light Blue for Men Type

Thoughts: YES!! I love this scent



Scent: Pool Party

Scent Description: Blue Hawaiian + Raspberry Sauce + Fluffy Marshmallows

Thoughts: I was worried because of the raspberry sauce in this, I normally find it to be a fake tart scent but this is really nice



Scent: Carrot Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts: I don't love this in real life, but I love it in wax form!



Scent: The Rolling Scones

Scent Description: Vanilla Chai + Sugar Milk + Cinnamon Scones + Honey Graham Crackers

Thoughts: What is this goodness?! WOW this is amazing



Scent: Cherry Tobacco

Thoughts: This didn't smell as I expected, this is great! It's such a cherry smokey scent



Scent: Unforgettable

Scent Description: Florida Key Lime Pie + Strawberry Jam + Cloud (Ariana Grande Type)

Thoughts: I hate Key Lime Pie, however the other scents were dominant and this was great!



Scent: Donut Go Breaking My Heart

Scent Description: Blue Raspberry Slushie + Jelly Donut + Juicy Blackberries

Thoughts: I love this so much! It smells so good



Scent: Sweetheart Cherry Pie

Scent Description: Cupcake's at Tiffany's + Whipped Cream + Sweetheart Cherries

Thoughts: This smells amazing! It's such a deep bakery scent



Scent: Lonely Hearts Club

Scent Description: Fresh Picked Strawberries + Mandarin Orange + Papaya + Juicy Peach

Thoughts: I don't smell the orange but I do get the rest, so far it's ok on cold. I'll be able to judge more on this one when it's melting



Scent: Queen of Hearts

Scent Description: Apple Crisp + Palo Santo + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This was heavy on the palo santo and I'm down with that, the apple is in the background and the vanilla rounds it out!



Scent: Jumping on Heart Shaped Clouds

Scent Description: Strawberry Pound Cake + Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds + Cotton Candy Frosting + Cuppa Cake + Monster Cookie Fluff Puff + Vanilla Crunch Donuts

Thoughts: With all this going on, I was worried that the scent would be jumbled, but it's really not, it smelled pretty nice



Scent: Sparks Fly

Scent Description: Bum Bum + Creamy Orange Creamsickle

Thoughts: This smells really good, although I don't get the orange I get the creamsickle part of it with the bum bum



Scent; Spruce Willis

Scent Description: Blue Spruce + Flannel

Thoughts: This is a scent I've had before and I love it!



Scent: Hot Buttercream Donuts

Scent Description: Roasted Honey Butter + Buttercream Frosting + Donut Holes

Thoughts: This doesn't smell like much more than dinner roles to me, I”m sure it's going to be really good on warm!



Scent: Love Triangle

Scent Description: Lime Jello + Sugar + Coconut Cream Pie + Lemon Soda

Thoughts: This is not my favorite, I don't care much for the tart scents



Scent: Pretty in Pink

Scent Description: Strawberry Pound Cake + Almond Macarons + Vanilla Crunch Donuts

Thoughts: This smells so good!



Scent: Alice is Lost in the Forest

Scent Description: Honeydew + Cotton Candy Frosting + Palo Santo + Fraser Fir

Thoughts: The honeydew is too tart for my taste, I would have preferred the palo or fir to be dominant



Scent: Silver Fox

Scent Description: Marshmallow Fireside + Leather + Peeps Cake (Yellow Cake + Buttercream Frosting + Marshmallow Peeps)

Thoughts: This didn't smell as I expected, I was worried about the leather since the oil doesn't smell like the real thing, but on cold this smells pretty nice



Scent: Squeeze Me Tight

Scent Description: Satsuma + Juicy Mango + Tangerine Gelato

Thoughts: All I smell is the satsume and that's fine with me. I really like that scent, I most likely won't smell the tangerine but maybe the mango will come out on warm



Scent: Brown Sugar & Fig + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This smells like I would expect it to. It has that brown sugar vanilla scent



Scent: Kiwi Watermelon Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This isn't what I expected, I really like it!



Scent: Bro, Do You Even Beach

Scent Description: Ocean Mist + Mandarin Orange + Bonfire + Velvet Woods

Thoughts: This smells super clean and outdoors! It has that misty clean scent



Scent: Fancy Spa Day

Scent Description: Blood Orange + Italian Bergamot + Sweet Florals + Salty Sea Air + Soft Musk

Thoughts: Again with the orange. So strange that it's a scent that my nose just doesn't pick up



Scent: Don't Get Tide Down

Scent Description: Bergamot + Amber + Violets + Tonka + Ozone + Jasmine + Sea Salt + Ocean

Thoughts: This reads and smells like a single oil, pretty sure it's just tide and if so, just say that...



Scent: Reindeer Tracks

Scent Description: Herbal Clean Shampure + Twilight

Thoughts: Not sure how the name comes into play BUT this smells very nice



Scent: Peeps Cake

Scent Description: Buttercream Frosting + Yellow Cake + Marshmallow Peeps

Thoughts: I love this scent, especially with blackberry jam butter cookies!



Scent: Soothing Lavender Dreams

Scent Description: Sweet Lavender + Zucchini Bread + Marshmallow Smoothie

Thoughts: Ugh, the dreaded zucchini bread. I'll be ok since I've had all the others that didn't have it



Scent: Mario Party

Scent Description: Confetti Cake + Strawberry Pound Cake + Fruit Loops + Sugar Cookies

Thoughts: Anytime fruit loops is used, it's dominant, not matter what and that's all I get from this one



Scent: Shadow Queen

Scent Description: Lord of Misrule + Marshmallow Fireside + Tobacco + Vanilla Bourbon

Thoughts: The tobacco is dominant and almost has a leather hint to it. I'm not sure if I like this one yet



Overall Order Thoughts:

I always take a chance on mystery's that there will be tons of zucchini bread scents. Thankfully I only got one.


These boxes are great! You do get the value for your money out of them. It's also nice to get a total variety of scents.


Orders ship quickly with this vendor when they are RTS and since I'm closer to them I generally get it the next day.


I prefer the bakery blends from RG since they tend to throw better than fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment