Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Makana Candles; August 2015

Vendor; Makana Candles
Order placed; August 2015

 Facebook; Makana Candles Ohana Page
Owner; Miki Boteler

YouTube Reveals;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2CR2Qqu24I

What I Received;
Mystery Bag
1.     Chinese print bag
2.     6 Clam shells
a.     Cotton Candy
b.     House of the Sun
c.     Kona Coffee
d.     Dreamcicle
e.     Fairy Tales
f.      Birthday cake with salted caramel
3.     sarong
4.     Candle in “Rumble in the Jungle”
5.     Hawaiian Nut necklace
6.     Shark Pen
7.     Key chain
8.     Magnet
9.     Bracelet

Thoughts;
This is only my 2nd order from this company but already I am in love with this vendor. She is great and easy to work with. Her products smell amazing. I love that she offers “different” items, like the mystery bag, princess package and Hawaiian gift baskets along with candles and melts.

I haven’t melted or burned anything from Makana candles yet, but I am sure they will smell just as amazing warm as they do cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment