Sunday, August 2, 2015

Subscription Box; Horror Block July 2015

Subscription Box


YouTube Un-Boxing;  https://youtu.be/HNyig-3TROI

What Box; Horror Block July 2015

What is Horror Block; A monthly box with “horror” related items

Cost; $19.99 per month

What I paid; I paid $29.49 for a 3 month subscription

How to subscribe; www.nerdblock.com

Choose between;
Comic Block, Nerd Block Jr Boys, Arcade Block, Nerd Block, Nerd Block Jr Girls or Horror Block

What did I get?
1.     Buffy the Vampire Slayer; “We Love Titans” 4’5” “Spike” figure

2.     The Walking Dead car decal
3.    Dr. Who Shirt

4.    Warewolves in London shirt

5.    Rue Morgue Magazine



Thoughts;
This is my 2nd block of the 3. It was cool that I received 2 shirts, however I would have preferred more trinkets. It is very fun to see what is going to be in the boxes each month! I would love to continue this subscription.


No comments:

Post a Comment