Friday, December 23, 2016

Wax; Wax House Melts; December Order

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Order; December Order

Facebook; Wax House Melts
Owner; Jessica Hutchinson

YouTube Reveals;


What I ordered;
1.     Pot of Luck Coin Tart In “Lollipops Pink Sugar”
2.     3 Lilah & Keira’s Fairytale Kingdom of Cupcakes Tarts
a.     The Kingdom Wakes to Rainbows
b.     Mermaid Bubble Bath
c.     The Kingdom Sleeps

Extra “Love” received; two square tarts with no scent marked


Thoughts;
These all smell amazing. I wanted to order more but there wasn’t much available. I am usually a little scared to try some of these blends, however what I’ve had smells amazing. Jessica is a blending master!
I can’t wait to see what I have in my pot of luck coin tart, but that means I have to melt him!

Pot of Luck Description; Inside ALL Pot Of Luck coin tarts, you'll find a minimum of 5 Coins from ALL around the world. They're ALL random. Finding different coins you can research the coin, amount and origin I don't check them prior to placing them in the Pot Of Luck Coin Tarts. You may also find gold U.S. Dollar Coins inside your tarts too. If so, those are extra luck coins. In addition to your minimum of 5.
The Kingdom Sleeps; Lavender, Peppermint, Sugar Milk and Pink Sugar
The Kingdom Wakes to Rainbows; Pink Sugar, Sweet Strawberries, Fluffy Marshmallows and Pink Chiffon

Mermaid Bubble Bath; Sparkling Pear Apricot and Red Fruit, Gardenia’s with Jasmine, Amber Vanilla and Caramel Cream






No comments:

Post a Comment