Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Bath & Body; Soothing Times Ahead


Vendor; Soothing Times Ahead

Order; May Order





Owner; Charlene Whyte



YouTube Reveal;






What I ordered;

Purple Daze Medicated body lotion and Amethyst Healing Soap.



What I actually received;

 2x Pineapple Pear Fantasy Tranquility bath bomb

2x Floral Scented Aphrodities Sea of Passion bath bomb

Chap stick



Extra; Unicorn Rainbow bath fizz





Thoughts;

This was not my order. I contacted the vendor and she says she will get the correct order out to me. I was really hoping to try this out.


This vendor has a bit of reputation for this. I received a tracking number a week and a half before it actually shipped.


The package was shipped in a cute box, nicely wrapped. I am hoping she gets the lotion out quickly as I’m really looking forward to trying this out




No comments:

Post a Comment