Tuesday, June 6, 2017

May 2017 Empties







I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.



Here's what we've got!

A purple glade warmer in my son's room.

A green glade warmer in my kitchen.

A blue glade warmer in my office

A purple glade warmer in my family room

A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.

A scentsy warmer in my living room

My daughters each have scentsy warmers





Candles;

I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!





Living Room;



Vendor; Candleague

Scent; Very Vanilla

I received this in a swap. It smells amazing (if you like vanilla, and I do) but unfortunately it tunneled really bad and no matter what I did, I couldn’t get it fix itself.



Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Coffee House

I hoarded this candle for awhile, it smelled so amazing! It wasn’t too strong like most coffee scents are. It had this vanilla scent to it that made it even more amazing



Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel

So this vendor has the best and strongest VBN I have ever smelled. It is still my favorite scent but I have been branching out with others. This candle burned perfectly and threw amazaingly!





Melting;



Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More



Scent; Strawberry Tea & Cakes. Tea & Cakes to me is an ok scent, and I like strawberry. This one is perfect, it’s mixed together perfectly.



Scent; Rainbow Bridge. This was a huge rainbow cupcake tart, I cut it up and melted in over a few meltings and not back to back. This scent is amazing and unique!



Scent; Sour Patch Kids. This was a lego “man” that my son received in his Easter bundle, it doesn’t remind me of Sour Patch Kids, but it is an amazing scent.



Scent; Abby’s Sugar Buzz. I’m not sure when I received this, but it was the last piece of a bigger tart but it was soooo good! If you like the sweet candy type scents, this is perfect!



Scent; Blueberry Sugar Cookie. I love both her Blueberry and Strawberry Sugar Cookie scents. There is almost a vanilla undertone to it that just makes it that much more yummy



Scent; Strawberry Gummy Lava. I melted this in a few different meltings and I love it. The Gummy and the strawberry were really well combined with this



Scent; LOL. This is an interesting scent. I melted over a few meltings and truly I’m still not sure if I like it or not



Scent; Tropical Fruit Slices. I have no idea how long I’ve had this, my daughter actually had it, we cut it up and used it over time. It was very strong!



Scent; Lemon Crème Brulee. This is about the only lemon scent that I actually like. All others I can handle, but don’t like them much. This is a bakery lemon



Vendor; Scarlet Raine



Scent; Sun Washed Linen. I can take or leave these clean scents, but this one was really good!



Scent; Lavender Lemon Verbena. This one smelled like it had more fruit in it. It was nice and relaxing.



Scent; Wicked Cyclone

Unsure what this scent actually is, but it was very strong and an amazing scent



Scent; Rainy Day at Sea

This must have been a popular scent at one time because I received a bunch of it through random samples that she had. I always say that I do very much like this scent



Scent; Summer Medley

Unsure of the scent description but it smelled a lot like apples. Unsure how I really feel about the actual scent but it preformed very well in the warmer



Scent; Fairy Tears

This was interesting. It had a clean/fruity sort of smell to it. It performed very well



Vendor; Chloe and Me



Scent; Tropical Crazy Slushie

Not only was this scent shot super cute with colors, but it smelled amazing also!



Scent; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

I received this little bag of dino’s with one of my loaf orders. Since I had ordered a loaf in that scent she added these as extras for me. I love this scent



Scent; Blue Raspberry Watermelon Jolly Rancher

This was a cupcake and it was so very yummy! I cut it all up and used it in different meltings but I really wish I had more!



Vendor; Nancy’s Wax Creations



Scent; Boo-Berry Monkey Bread

I was so hoping to like this scent, I love Boo-Berry. This was very strong and the monkey bread was the dominant scent, I didn’t care much for it. I also used a tea light warmer and this did not perform well in it



Scent; Halloween

Interesting Scent. It didn’t remind me of fall or Halloween



Scent; Fall Mixer Bag; Fall Festival, Trick or Treat, Pumpkin Maple Cheesecake.

I’m not sure which was which scent. It was a little different to have them mixed like this.



Scent; Carl’s Chocolate Pudding

This scent was very true to it’s name. Smelled just like chocolate



Scent; Candy Corn Confections

Honestly I dislike Candy Corn, however this has something mixed in that makes the scent “good” to me. It performed ok



Vendor; Kushner Kreations



Scent; Deep Sleep

This was a piece of a tart I found in the bottom on a drawer. Ugg, the scent is so amazing and strong, I love it



Scent; ICU

This was a chunky tart that I cut into a few little pieces. I melted it in several different warmers at several different time, it preformed amazing each and every time!



Vendor; FAT Wax


Scent; Mixed Emotions Melt

Whatever this is, it is amazing. I have always known that this wax was good. This vendor was known for her supplies and now she is doing mostly wax and she is amazing at it!



Vendor; Wax House Melts



Scent; Baby Girl which is Buttercream Sugar Cookie Red Lipstick

This was a pony tart that I received in a RAOK package. Not only was this pony super cute, but it smelled amazing!



Vendor; Barrett’s Wax Crafts



Scent; Roasted Chestnut & Cherry

This was sent to me in a RAOK, they were little smiley faces and they smelled so good. The mix of cherries and nuts was amazing!



Vendor; Dessa’s Homespun Scents



Scent; Pears in Caramel Sauce

This was a scent shot that I received in a RAOK box. I could smell the caramel more on cold but it didn’t throw well for me when it was warmed. Not sure if it was older or if it was just my nose



Vendor; Creative Enchantment



Scent; Mulberry Woods

I love this scent. I’m not sure exactly what it is, but it’s seriously amazing. I cut this one in half and used it on two different meltings. I currently have a candle that I’m hoarding in this scent also



Scent; Pear Tree. This was melted in my son’s room. Now, I personally don’t like pear scents, this was very strong and very true



Vendor; Save Your Scentses



Scent; Pineapple Cilantro

Ok, so I’ve never heard of this vendor and I received this in a mold swap for Waxidents from another vendor. This isn’t a scent that I would normally purchase, however it smelled amazing! There were 3 little tarts in this bag and I used them three different times, even my husband liked it



Vendor; Ladybugs Wax and Soap



Scent; Pumpkin Apple Strudel

This wasn’t a scent that I would have choose to order. My husband loved it, which is why I melted it. The wax is super soft and smells fanstatic!



Scent; Fruit Loops/Fruity Pebbles

All I can say is OMG amazing. I used this scent shot in a few different warmers and it performed great in every one!



Vendor; Blended With Love



Scent; Blue Raspberry Slushie & Cotton Candy

OMG Yum! This was a penguin tart that I cut up and melted in several warmers over different times, it was such a great scent!







I will update this to add where you can order from these vendors!





Kushner Kreations



Owner; April Kushner



Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Web; None


Owner; Katie Gingrich



Vendor; Scarlet Raine


Facebook; Scarlet Raine

Owner; Tiffany Thibodeau



Vendor; Creative Enchantment



Owner; Anna Williams



Vendor; Nancy’s Wax Creations and Primitives


Facebook; Nancys wax creations and primitives

Owner; Nancy



Vendor; Chloe and Me



Owner; Staci Culp



Vendor; Candleague



Owner; Tracy Ellingson



Vendor; FAT Wax



Owner; Shell Chandler Zaiontz



Vendor; Barrett’s Wax Craft



Owner; Josh Barrett



Vendor; Dessa’s Homespun Scents



Owner; Dessa Bonner



Vendor; Save Your Scentses



Owner; Unsure



Vendor; Ladybugs Wax & Soap

Web; None


Owner; Molly Williams



Vendor; Blended With Love



Owner; Ashley Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment