Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wax; Wax House Melts; Inspired by Pennywise


Vendor; Wax House Melts

Order; Inspired by Pennywise





Owner; Jessica Buzzard-Hutchinson



YouTube Reveal;






What I ordered;

Jumbo Tart in “Pennywise’s Red Velvet Tears”



6 Scent shots;

They all float here

Dancing Clowns

One Balloon Not Enough?!?!

Georgie’s Sailboat

Derry Circus

Your Worst Nightmare



Loaf in Cherry Blue Raspberry Slush Whipped Cream





Thoughts;



I was drawn to this based on the movie as I am a huge fan of horror movies.



There were a few scents that I really wanted for the jumbo tart, however at $39.95 I could really only afford one. It all smells amazing!



The shipping wasn’t as quick as we all thought. It was a little discouraging since I had to watch her live video in order to find out that shipping would be late, I wish she would have also typed it out as I can’t always watch the videos



Please know that I have zero beef with the vendor as I love her as a person and she is very talented in putting together these wax pieces that are super cute



Scent Descriptions;

Pennywise’s Red Velvet Tears; Red Velvet Cake, Dark Chocolate, Strawberry Syrup and red current.



They all Float here; Rootbeer, Vanilla Ice Cream and a touch of Vanilla Extract

Derry Circus; Circus Concessions and Rice Crispies

Georgie’s Sailboat; Banana Cream Pie & Whipped Cream

Dancing Clowns; Bite Me, Satsuma and Rose Jam

Your Worst Nightmare; Watermelon, Cotton Candy Frosting & Pomegranate

One Balloon Not Enough?!?!; White Tea, Dreamsickle & Marshmallow Bomb






No comments:

Post a Comment