Monday, October 2, 2017

September (2017) Empties



I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my kitchen.
A blue glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.
A scentsy warmer in my living room
My daughters each have scentsy warmers


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Living Room;

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel. This candle burned too quickly but it smelled amazing. Each time I burn/melt VBN my 7 year old son asks “What's the good smell”

Scent; Cherry Berry Pushpops/VBN. This candle burned too quickly, as the last one did. This candle did however throw amazingly and smelled awesome!


Vendor; Quilted Chandler

Scent; Peanut Butter. This was a creamy peanut butter scent. Smelled very good. The candle tunneled quit a bit while burning

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Berries & Cream. Yum Yum and more Yum. This scent was so good and creamy!


Office

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax

Scent; “Goody Two Shoes”. This is Vanilla. This is a creamy vanilla, not very strong but it generally isn't. The candle burned beautifully

Melting;


Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. This was one of the first scent I had from her and it is so very yummy.



Vendor; Fire it up Candles


Scent; Pecan Pie. This was a very creamy bakery scent. I would have never picked it but it's amazing

Scent; Cactus Sear Salt. This is not a scent that I would have purchased however it was amazing. It smelled so good



Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Candy Bag. I hoarded this as long as possible. This smelled amazing!

Scent; Blueberry Strawberry Fizzy Pop. My son stole this one and melted it in his room. The Blueberry was more dominant

Vendor; Omas House

Scent; Strawberry Lemon Pound Cake. This was sent to me in a friendly de-stash and it smelled great on cold, however I got zero throw from it.

Scent; Pineapple Coconut Birthday Cake. I could really smell the birthday cake and not the fruity. This one preformed very well

Vendor; MK's Scented Treats

Scent; Sprintime Tea. I generally am not a tea person, they are “ok” in my book. This scent made the living room smells so nice and sweet!

Scent; Dusky Love. Whatever this is, it was good.

Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents

Scent; We'll always have Paris. This was sent to me in a de-stash. This was the first time I've ever melted VCS. I have never ordered. The only reason how I knew it was VCS is due to the flower coin tart. Melting it was strong but I truly just smelled bubblegum. I checked the scent description on the web site and all is says is “Super Secret Blend-Fruity”

Scent; Imagene's Cafe. This was sent to me as a gift along with the above. I did not receive any throw from this one.

Scent; Lazy Days of summer. This one lasted really good for about an hour, then it fizzled out.

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts

Scent; Fairy Floss, Cotton Candy, Sugar Cookie Bomb & Marshmallow. This was all kinds of yum rolled into one! It was amazing

Scent; Japanese Cherry Blossom. This wasn't a strong cherry scent but it was really good!

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Fruit Slices. I am not so much a fruity person but I really like this one! It was fruity but not sweet.

Scent; Green Apple. Not my choice of scent, but my son melted this in his room and it was very true to the green apple

Scent; Rainbow. This was a loaf that I cut up, it took me forever to melt it and I was very sad when it was all gone

Scent; Pumpkin Crunch Cake. This was a clam shell I received in an order. My son stole it from me. It preformed very well and was super strong.

Vendor; The Glitterati Candle Company

Scent; Pink Sugar Pink Chiffon VBN. This was a large chunk that was sent to me by a friend. It preformed well in my kitchen which is a larger open area but not in smaller rooms.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Hippie Carnival. I love this creamy, great smelling carnival scent of this!

Scent; Vineyard. This scent is so yummy, I just love it!

Scent; Raspberry Green Tea. This isn't my type of scent, but it preformed amazingly

Scent; Baby Grace. This was very light

Vendor; New Moon Candles

Scent; Pink Sands. I found this gem in a box! It was amazing

Vendor; Galaxy Candles

Scent; Spring Spell. Although this tart threw very well, it smelled like soap. Just plain soap

Vendor; Beutali

Scent; Sugar Rush. This was an amazingly good candy scent

Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Scent; Sea Minerals. Unsure what this scent was supposed to smell like. It did preform well for about an hour, then the scent was gone

Vendor; Candles from the keeping room

Scent; Mediterranean Fig. This was sent to me by someone. It performed very well and was nice and strong. This wasn't a scent that I would have chosen but it was so good!

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Lemon Lavender. My son melted this in his room as he loves lemon. This was super strong and was more a herbal lavender than a floral.

Vendor; Flaming Star Scents

Scent; Red Lipstick. This was a super cute dog that I cut up :(. It was hard to do, but he smelled really good


Vendor List and how to order;



Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich



Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry





Vendor; Fire it Up Candles
Owner; Judi Cox



Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; MK's Body Sweets
Owner; Mary Karol


Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents
Owner; Kirby Welsh

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts
Owner; Carmine Unger

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Vendor; The Glitterati Candle Company
Web; None
Owner; Janine Jenzano

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; New Moon Candles
Owner; Nicole Roberts

Vendor; Galaxy Candles
Owner; Heather Shelton

Vendor; Beutalli
Web; Closed
Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Sara Katherine

Vendor; Candles from the keeping room
Owner; Carol

Vendor; Wicky Wicky Wax
Owner; Cricket Kincaid

Vendor; Flaming Star Scents
Owner; Marcy Wilcox Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment