Monday, October 16, 2017

Wax; Rose Girls September Chunk Pre-Order

Vendor; Rose Girls
Order; September Pre-Order

Owner; Jenny Oaks

YouTube Reveal;




What I ordered;
September Pre-Order Chunks

What I received;
2 pack of cupcakes in Nilla Blackberry Noel
2 pack of cupcakes in Sweet Sandalwood Lavender Smoothie
A ½ pie in Frosted Blueberry Hill

Extra “Love” received Cidar Delight and Donuts Peeps Cake


Thoughts;
I love Rose Girls. My first experience was going to their store and it was so fun to go through and sniff everything. They have quite a cult following and their scents are amazing and fun!

Their customer service is amazing too! This order was put into the store pick up pile even though I wanted it shipped, when I reached out they apologized and shipped right away!




No comments:

Post a Comment