Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wax; Fire It Up Candles; October Order

Vendor; Fire It Up Candles
Order; October 2017

Owner; Judi Cox


YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
3 candles and a wax sample

What I received;
Candle in Vanilla Bean Noel
Candle in Dragon's Blood
Candle in Amaretto Sour

Tons of scent shots in;
T Berry
Orange Sugar Cookies
Lemon Bars
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Homemade Apple Pie
Grape Cotton Candy
Strawberry Kiwi
Blueberry Muffin
Caramel Pralines
Lovespell
Very Vanilla
Cidar Lane
Strawberry Preserves
Green Apple Explosion
Berry Bliss
Egyptian Musk
Bite Me
Banana Cream Pie
Warm Vanilla Sugar

Large Snowflake Tarts in; Christmas Cabernet and Holly Berry Mistletoe
Rose Tart in Strawberry, Vanilla & Blueberry

Extra “Love” received
Hard to tell due to so many yummy goodies!


Thoughts;
I love this vendor and I know that I personally don't order enough from them. This was one of the first vendors I ever ordered from and I will continue to do so, I just need to make sure I do it more often!

This order arrived super quickly and everything smells amazing.

I really hope that she keeps the Vanilla Bean Noel in stock!





No comments:

Post a Comment