Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Wax; Little Pony Wax Creations; First Order

Vendor; Little Pony Wax Creations
Order; First order October 2017

Owner; Desiree Slayden


YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
2 candles, lotion and a mystery sample

What I received;
CBD Whipped Body Butter in Pink Sugar & Lollipops
Exclusive MLP Candle in Rarity (Sweet Lavender, Pink Sugar & Vanilla)
Custom Mason Jar Candle in Pink Sugar Lollipops

Mini Mystery Box
Funnel Cake & Coconut Leaf Melt
Blonde Moment & Bahama Fizz “Jason” melts
Cherry Marshmallow Bomb sugar skull melts
Pumpkin Crunch Cake leaf melt
Amish Harvest leaf melt
Scoopable in Pumpkin Pecan Waffle & Marshmallow Bomb
Scent Shot Sample of your candle; Rarity
Scent Shot Sample of your candle; Pink Sugar & Lollipops

Extra “Love” received
Candy Melt in Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher
Small Flower melt in Berry Crush
Small Flower melt in Witches Brew


Thoughts;
To be honest, the reason I haven't ordered sooner is due to the name. I think it's an odd name for a candle company. There isn't many people out there who truly don't like My Little Ponies and what they represent, and I'm totally cool with companies having a theme. I do with my own company, however this is a licensed product and a little childish. But that is just truly my opinion. The owner is a sweet heart and I will gladly use all this wax!


Everything was packed perfectly. The pony broke off the top of the candle, but that's totally minor. Turn around time was super quick for everything being made custom.

The Pink Sugar Lollipops candle has a bit of a chemical smell to it on cold, I don't judge wax on that, I judge it based on what it smells like and performs while melting/burning.
The lotion is amazing and I love it! It's the consistency that I truly love and will at least purchase that in the future.

I received extra love in this package and she even includes scent shots of your candle scents, which I don't smell that chemical smell in the pink sugar lollipop melt.










No comments:

Post a Comment