Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wax; Blended With Love; Pink Sugar Sample

Vendor; Blended With Love
Order; Pink Sugar Sample

Owner; Ashley Conner


YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
Pink Sugar Sample in Tea Cups

What I received;
Half a mermaid bar in Pink Sugar, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Cotton Candy & Waffle one
Piece of Pie in Strawberry, Pink Sugar & Warm Vanilla Sugar
Tea Cup in Pink Sugar, Strawberry Shortcake & Lemon Custard
Flower Pot Tart in Pink Sugar, Sweet Lavender & Cotton Candy

Extra “Love” Received
Pink Rock Candy
Tarts in Shaving Cream & Blueberry


Thoughts;
I love all these different tarts, she is very unique and although I don't find that her wax is super strong I find that it preforms great and lasts. What I mean by this, is that I've had stronger wax but this lasts for more than a few hours. It's great and preforms great in scentsy, glade and tea light warmers.

This was a pre-order and it came very quickly. I love it all!





No comments:

Post a Comment