Monday, November 20, 2017

Wax; Wicked Wax of the East; 2 samples & Advent

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Order; 3 Together

Owner; Randi Cox


YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
2 Sample and Advent

What I received;
Pumpkin Sample
-Frosted Pumpkin
-Pleasingly Pumpkin
-Pumpkin Eggnog
-Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti
-Pumpkin Crunch Cake
-Pumpkin Pie
-Pumpkin Cheesecake
Apple Pumpkin Butter Soap
Pumpkin Duck

Thanksgiving/Fall Sample
-Leaves
-Cranberry Sauce
-Mulled Cidar
-Marmalade Spice
-Huckleberry Harvest
-Apple Pie
-Candied Yams
Paramel Foaming Sugar Scrub
Pilgrim Duck

Advent Box
25 wrapped packages in a beautiful Blue Box
Gingerbread Duck



Thoughts;
I can't tell you how much I love this vendor. She is great! I personally won't melt any of the sample scents except Huckleberry Harvest, but I can't wait to dig into my advent box!
All the other scents will go to my kids, they will enjoy the pumpkin and fall scents. I will share what I get in my advent in another post day by day!




No comments:

Post a Comment