Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wax; October 2017 Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my kitchen.
A blue glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.
A scentsy warmer in my living room
My daughters each have scentsy warmers


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Living Room;

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Grape Bomb Pop. These burn so clean and smell amazingly! This wick even went wonky and yet the candle still burned clean and even!

Scent; Northern Lights. This candle was citrusy,I couldn't place the exact scent but it was nice! As usual this candle burned great and clean and threw very nicely

Scent; Spike's Tea Party. I am truly unsure as to what tea scents were all in this but it was so good and not too strong

Scent; Blueberry Crunch Cake. OMG Yum. This is the strongest blueberry scent that I've had. It was super good




Melting;


Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Sweet Vanilla Honey. This is one of my most favorite scents from her! I just can't get enough of it, I have a ton of it all stashed around so I won't run out anytime soon!

Scent; Blueberry Basil. My son melted this in his room since he is obsessed with blueberry scents! It wasn't as strong as I expected it to be, it was a rather light blueberry, however it was still a very nice scent

Scent; Mulberry Woods. I honestly love this scent. This is my 2nd favorite to sweet vanilla honey

Scent; Lavender Sage. This is a very good scent. It's an herbal lavender and the sage is dominant but mixes very well together


Vendor; Pixie & Toad Wax Works

Scent; Unicorn Dreams Wax Loaf;Berries, Candies and Cakes oh My (and some Fizzy too)!
Dreamy Clouds of Sweet Treats and Goodies Galore!

This loaf threw extrememly well in all warmers that I used, however with this company being 2 months behind on orders I would NOT suggest ordering

Vendor; Wax House Melts

Scent; Blue Raspberry Slushie Fizzy Orange Pop Cream. Very interesting blend, I would have liked for the orange to not have been so dominant but it preformed very well

Scent; “Screwdriver”. This was the jewelry tart from the Orange is the New Black sample that she did. It was a great smelling tart, however the scent just didn't last very long

Scent; Pennywise's Red Velvet Tears. OMG This was amazingly good. It was a huge cupcake so I was able to cut it into several different pieces. It was such a creamy good scent!

Vendor; Beutalli

Scent; Vermont Honey Apple. I'm not much of an apple scent lover, however this one was pretty good. It was creamy and light on the apple.

Scent; Blue Jolly Rancher. This was such a great candy blueberry type scent, it was so strong and nice!

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Blue Blackberry Sage. This one smelled so amazing on cold. Since it was blue sugar and blackberry sage I expected it to be stronger, but it was a rather light scent while melting.

Scent; Jolly Rancher Fizz. This one was yummy. It was more fizzy than candy, but that was totally fine with me!

Scent; Apple Banana Cookie Dough. This wasn't very strong, and the banana seemed to be a bit dominant.

Scent; Gummy Bears. Now this one is one I could melt everywhere! I love her Gummy Bears and her Lollipops (and together they are amazing)

Scent; Volcano Fizz. This was so good and fizzy, I loved it!

Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Sour Patch Kids. This wasn't a strong one for me, I could smell the sour for sure, but it just wasn't really strong

Scent; Hawaiian Butter. Whatever this scent is, smelled so creamy and good

Scent; Coffee and Vanilla Bean Noel. Yes Please, this was a sample chunk that she sent with my order and it was so good and yummy. I loved it

Scent; Cranberry Marmalade. This wasn't my type of scent, however it preformed extremely well

Vendor; Blended With Love

Scent; Orange Almond Cookie. This scent I disliked on cold, however I know my husband likes these types of scents so I put it in his bathroom, boy was I surprised by how much I liked this scent while melting!

Scent; Blueberry Muffin. These were samples and there were two super cute little cupcakes. I find that this scent is usually stronger and creamy but this was lighter

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Blueberry. My son's favorite scent is blueberry so we melted these in his room. They were strong and melted wonderfully!

Scent; Lemon, Blueberry & Cherry. This was a loaf that was from July. My son loves cutting up the loaves, so he cut it up and melted it. The Lemon was more dominant that the other scents, but it threw like a dream!

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Kody's Winter Relief. We melted this in my son's room. It had two cubes left as we only use this when someone has a cold. It seems to clear the nose right up!

Vendor; Thainna's Gift Shop

Scent; Coconut Lime Brittle. This had not much on warm scent and it had very little while melting.

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts

Scent; Fruit Loops. This was a great scent and was nice and strong!

Scent; Cotton Candy Frosting. This was much stronger than I expected and it was a great cotton candy scent

Scent; Grape Soda. This was really good. It wasn't the fizzy kind of grape soda which was what I was looking for

Vendor; RoseGirls

Scent; Save the Drama for your Mama (Pink Sugar & Monster Cookie). This was a bag of chunks that took me quite some time to get through. It was so yummy!

Scent; Streuselkuchen. I truly don't know what this scent is all about, however I received some in one of my boxes, this one I gave to my son and we cut it in pieces, it is amazing whatever it is!

Scent; Birdo's Magical Cupcake Land. This is a blend of Raspberry Sauce, Strawberry Jam and Birthday Cake. This blended so nicely together, it was like a fruity birthday cake and so good. It's an older one but it threw amazingly!

Scent; Innocence. This is a blend of Raspberry Cupcake, Cotton Candy Frosting and Vanilla Lace. This was amazing! I loved it. All these scents blended together perfectly!

Vendor; Fire It Up

Scent; Lemon Squares. This preformed very well and smelled just as it should!


Vendor List and how to order;


Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Vendor; Pixie & Toad Wax Works
Owner; Angela & Dena

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Web; unsure
Owner; Jessica Buzzard

Vendor; Beutalli
Web; None
Facebook; None
Owner; Sara Katherine

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

Vendor; Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Vendor; Thainna's Gift Shop
Owner; Unknown

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts
Owner; Carmine Unger

Vendor; RoseGirls
Retail Store; 420 N Main St, Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Vendor; Fire It Up Candles
Owner; Judi Cox



No comments:

Post a Comment