Monday, November 20, 2017

Wax; Wax House Metls; Inspired by Alice

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Order; Inspired by Alice in Wonderland

Owner; Jessica Buzzard


YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
Inspired By Alice in Wonderland package

What I received;

Winnings from a previous game; Dragon Bar in

Tea Pot Tart in “Hatter Me This Hatter Me That”

Alice W/ Flamingo Coin Tart in “Who in the World am I?:
Alice W/ Flamingo Coin Tart in “No One Asked Your Opinion”
Catapillar Coin Tart in “Hatter Tea Time”
Queen of Hearts Coin Tart in “I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late”
White Rabbit Coin Tart in “Yesterday, I was a different Person then”
White Rabbit Coin Tart in “You Must be mad. Or you would't have come here”

Extra With Package; Queen of Hearts

Winnings from Multi-Vendor Raffle; Dragon Bar in Baked Donuts Cider Dumpling

Extra “Love” Received
Cameo Tart in Amber Redwood Musk Chanel
Cameo Tart in Black Licorice Cream Candy
House Tart in Omge Dream Sickle Buttercream


Thoughts;
Yes it took quite some time to get this, yes, other people got mad. Sometimes it pays to ask questions. It's different when a vendor just takes on more than they can handle and not close their store, Jessica had some extreme things happen in her personal life that hugely effected her personal life and her business. It's important to realize that vendors are people too. Yes, there are some out there that will take your money and run, which is why it's important to ask questions.

I was not disappointed, I knew I wouldn't be. Everything smells great. Her themes are always fun and a little different than


Inspired by Alice in Wonderland scent descriptions
* Wonderland Melts Scents -
* Yesterday, I was a different person then - Ginger Ale Cucumber and Sage.
* You Must be Mad or you Wouldn't Have Come Here - Satsuma/Rose Jam (type)/Sugar Milk.
* Who in the World Am I?! - Leather/Very Sexy (for him)/Clean Linen
* Hatter Tea Time - Sweet Tea/Lemonade and Cool water (type).
* Nobody asked your Opinion - Fresh Oranges/Fresh Fruit Slices/Salt Water Taffy.
* I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late !! - Pink Chiffon/Pink Sugar/Lollipop and Twinkies.
** BONUS: Queen of Hearts Holiday! - Pomegranate/Marshmallow Fluff/Black Licorice. This scent will be in a random shape.



HATTER ME THIS, HATTER ME THAT! - Blue Cotton Candy Pink Sugar Sugar Cookies











No comments:

Post a Comment