Friday, December 1, 2017

Wax; Kushner Kreations; Whoville Advent



Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Whoville Advent Calender

Owner; April Kushner

This came packaged in a red box

Day 1; Whoville Cocoa
  • This is an awesome hot cocoa scent

Day 2; Officer Wholihan

  • This was such a good scent, it had a smokey pine hint that was amazing
Day 3; Mt. Crumpit
  • This had a pine peppermint scent to it also and it was actually great!
Day 4; Roast Beast
  • Ok first, this was a chicken wing. I don't really know what it is, had a strange note to it, but I melted it anyway
Day 5; Betty Lou Who
  • Not really sure what this scent was, it was almost a minty scent

Day 6: Grinch Heart Bath Bomb
  • Super cute and different
Day 7; Drew Lou Who
  • Not sure what the scent description is, but it seems to be another minty type scent
Day 8; Cindy Lou Who
  • This was a tart that had a charm in it. The scent had a peppermint undertone
Day 9; Lou Lou Who
  • This was a tart that had an interesting scent to it
Day 10; Grinch Snot Pillow Spray
  • How fun is this! I love it
Day 11; Stu Lou Who
  • This was amazing! I love it
Day 12; Miss Rue Who
  • Not sure what I feel about this scent. 
Day 13; The Mayor
  • This wasn't my scent, but I melted it anyway!
Day 14; Martha May
  • I'm still on the fence about this scent, not sure how I feel about it
Day 15; Whobris
  • This was a cinnamon scent, it did not agree with me
Day 16; Max. Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm

Day 17; Foot Pole
  • This was a dark deep type scent
Day 18; Whobilation
  • This was almost Chocolate Pudding, but I'm not sure. It was interesting
Day 19; Who Breakfast
  • This was most definitely a food scent
Day 20; Kabobbled Goat's Milk Soap
  • This snowflake soap is so pretty!
Day 21: Who Hash
  • I want to know if anyone else thinks their who hash tart actually smells like hash! :)
Day 22; Fruglehorse
  • Love these fun names and scents!
Day 23; Grinchy Clause
  • This smelled wonderful
Day 24; Book of Who
  • This one was really good too.
Day 25; The Grinch
  • This was a prize tart, in the shape of the Grinch. It smells amazing, Pistachio Pudding Cake and had a beautiful necklace in it














































No comments:

Post a Comment