Friday, December 1, 2017

Wax; Advent; Wicked Wax of the East

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Advent

Owner; Randi Cox

This came packaged in a beautiful sparkly blue box

Day 1; Scent shot in Caramelized Pralines
  •  On Cold I could smell the caramel but this scent is an interesting one because it smells so good and creamy. It's not one that I would have picked
Day 2; Scent shot in Candy Cane
  • This wasn't a strong candy cane. I'm not much of a mint fan but this wasn't too bad
Day 3; Scent shot in Mulberry
  • This was an amazing scent!
Day 4: Scent shot in Jingleberry Wreath
  • Whatever this scent actually was I loved it! It was a nice mix between berries and tree!
Day 5: Scent shot in Apple Harvest
  • I melted this in my upstairs and it was a super strong Apple, great for a kitchen melt
Day 6: Scent shot in Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies
  • Yes please, I love this scent!
Day 7: Scent shot in Banana Nut Bread
  • The was a true banana and nut scent
Day 8; Scent shot in Chai Latte
  • This was not my type of scent but it preformed well and did make a good Kitchen scent
Day 9; Scent shot in Hot Maple Toddy
  • This scent surprised me as to how much I liked it
Day 10; Scent shot in Christmas Cookies
  • Amazing, buttery sugary cookies!
Day 11; Scent shot in Pomegranate Cider
  • This isn't a scent that I like, but it made a good holiday family room melt
Day 12; Scent shot in Apple Maple Bourbon
  • The Apple was the strongest on cold, but on warm this all bourbon and maple were the strongest
Day 13; Scent shot in Vanilla Bean Noel
  • This is so very yummy. This is my favorite scent ever!
Day 14; Scent shot in Tea & Cakes
  • I very much like this scent
Day 15; Scent shot in Christmas Wassail
  • This was not my scent
Day 16; Scent shot in Black Cherry
  • This was super strong and amazing
Day 17; Scent shot in Blonde Moment
  • This was a super good scent!
Day 18; Scent shot in Green Amber
  • This was not my scent
Day 19; Scent shot in Captain Crunch Berries
  • This was a super awesome scent!
Day 20; Cinnamon Bread Pudding
  • This was not my scent, but I melted it anyway
Day 21; Amber & Sandalwood
  • This is a great scent! I didn't think I'd like it by name alone, but I changed my mind once I sniffed it!
Day 22; Winter Candy Apple
  • I dislike Apple scents, but this one is pretty good!
Day 23; Gingerbread
  • This scent for me always depends on the type, some of them have a strong cinnamon scent
Day 24; Frankincense & Myrrh
  • This one always takes me by surprise because I actually like it
Day 25; Holiday Festival
  • This one was ok for me. 

All in all, this was totally fun. It came packaged in a very pretty re-usable box and it was fun to go through and open one each day. Most definitely something I would do again














































No comments:

Post a Comment