Friday, December 8, 2017

Wax; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More; Christmas Package

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Order; Christmas Basket

Website; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich


YouTube Reveal;


What I ordered;
Holiday Basket

What I received;
Photo Box
Personalized Elf
Ball of Chocolates
Tumbler Cup with Straw
Red Plug in Warmer
Lip Smackers
Bag of Folgers Coffee
Vanilla Bean Noel Body Butter
Wax;
Bag of Winter Candle Apple
Bag of Holiday Sparkle
Snowman Tart in Caramel Swirl Cheesecake


Thoughts;
This was packaged super cute!

Everything was put perfectly into the photo box and was perfect! I couldn't get over how cute this is!

Super happy with everything that I received. The option was there on these to either get a wine slushie or coffee, I choose coffee and she picked my favorite! I do wish I could have maybe exchanged the tumbler cup for more wax since we have so many of these already.

No comments:

Post a Comment