Friday, December 1, 2017

Wax; November 2017 Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my kitchen.
A blue glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.
A scentsy warmer in my living room
My daughters each have scentsy warmers


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Living Room;

Vendor; Mels Candles
Scent; French Vanilla. This was such a nice, creamy strong french vanilla! The candle burned wonderfully and clean

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Elderberry Wine. This was a nice wine scent. These little candles burn forever!

Scent; Freedom. This was a red white and blue candle and it smelled amazing!

Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Scent; Skittles, VBN & Raspberry Cotton Candy. This candle had a few issues at first but once they straighten themselves out it burned great and smelled amazing

Melting;


Vendor; Beutalli

Scent; Snickerdoodle. This was a creamy cinnamon type scent. It was super good and the best Snickerdoodle I've smelled

Scent; Vermont Honey Apple. I love this! I used ½ at a time and put some into a tea-light warmer and it was so strong and wonderful! It preformed great

Scent; Coconut Lime Verbena. Ok, so this was a sample that I had received in my order, this isn't a scent that I normally would like, however when I put this into my living room the coconut was dominant and the lime was there, but not too strong, this was perfect!



Vendor; RoseGirls

Scent; Sugar Plumb Fairy Punch. Description; fruity punchy blend that will make you want to lick the air. It certainly did, this was amazing! There were two muffins and it took some time to chunk it all up and use it

Scent; Blue Sugar Ice Cream Scoop Bread French Vanilla. Yum Yum and Yum. This blend was so good. The blue sugar was dominant which was totally fine

Scent; Slurp (Cereal Killer Rice Krispie Treats and Sugar Milk). This was so rich and sweet and had a “crunchy” smell to it. I don't think that even makes sense, but it's the only way I can describe it! It was so good!

Scent; Yoshi, The Red Nosed Dino (Raspberry Sauce, Pistachio Marshmallow Fluff). This wasn't my favorite, it smelled differently on cold than it did on warm.

Scent; Strawberry Brulee Baked Zucchini Bread. My son loves Zucchini scents so he melted it in his room. On cold the Zucchini was stronger but melting the strawberry was, even with it having Zucchini in it, I'd have to say that this was not bad

Scent; Boo's Spooky Castle (Booberry, Vanilla Crunch Donuts and Monster Cookie) This was good. The Booberry & Monster Cookie were the dominant scent but you could almost smell the crunchy in this blend

Scent; Waluigi's Wonderous Birthday Cake (Wildberry Mousse, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies & Birthday Cake). This was such an awesome blend! The BJBC and Bday Cake was truly dominant and it was such a good creamy mix

Scent; Americana Smoothie (Blackberry Jam, Monster Cookie & Smoothie). This was one I didn't want to end, I saved this one until the very end of this stash. This was so good, I could mostly smell the blackberry and Cookie but I was totally fine with that!

Scent: Jelly Donuts Peeps Cake. This was so yummy! I loved it and need more

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Pumpkin Pie. Not my scent, my son melted it in his room, it was a very real pumpkin pie scent!

Scent; Black Raspberry Vanilla. This is a scent that I love, it was a little lighter than most CE scents, but it was still amazing!

Scent; Apple & Clove. This isn't a scent that I would have normally picked but it wasn't bad. It came in my rock box

Scent; Honey Amber. This scent was awesome! It was super strong and lasted all day in my family room

Scent; Ivory Woods. At first this scent seemed like it would be a little too “manly” for my taste, however once it started to get warm it was amazing! It was a woodsy type scent



Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Juicy Fruit Gum. I hate chewing gum, but I will melt it and this smelled just like the real thing!

Scent; Blue Hawaiian. This was a normal Blue Hawaiian scent, it preformed beautifully!

Scent; Fresh Linen. This was a sample that had come with my order. I like these types of scents but normally don't buy them because they remind me of laundry, and with 4 kids, I do tons of laundry LOL, but this was a super nice scent

Vendor; Blended With Love

Scent; Blue Raspberry Slushie and Pink Sugar. Yum Yum. This was a beautiful piece of pie that I chunked up and melted a little at a time. It preformed amazingly and smelled so beautiful!

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts

Scent; Sugar Cookie. This was an actually cookie tart, it smelled very true. I melted in my kitchen and it was actually pretty strong!

Scent; Caribbean Escape. I thought this would be more perfume, but it wasn't. It was a very soothing scent

Scent; Wildberry Smoothie Birthday Cake. Ok, I need more of this! This was amazing and I loved it! It was such a great blend

Scent; Pink Sugar Fruit Loops. This was one that smelled great on cold but I was worried about the warm scent, the pink sugar was definitely dominant but the sweetness of the fruit loops came through and it was so nice!

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Fizzy Pop Jelly Beans. This was so good and fizzy! It smelled like those fizzy candies you used to be able to get!

Scent; Cherry Bomb Fizz. This was also super strong and fizzy! It smelled so good

Scent: Lollipop. I love this scent from Chloe N Me.

Scent: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies VBN this was such a yummy mix. It was so good
Scent; Watermelon Lollipop. Ugg Yum. I need more! This preformed very well

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Carrot Cake. This is a scent that I actually very much like. It's not one that I would normally think of as a good scent, but it really is! This of course preformed amazing!

Scent; Pearamel. This wasn't the strongest scent, but the caramel over poured the pear

Vendor; She Loves Cake

Scent; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. This was a sample that I Received with my order, this scent typically isn't a strong scent, it's about a medium, however this was amazing!

Vendor; Front Porch

Scent; Pineapple Pistachio Fluff. This was super nice, the pineapple and pistachio blended very nicely

Vendor; Fire it up Candles

Scent; Cider Lane. My son loved this, we melted it in his room and it was super strong!

Scent; Lemon Bars. My son melted this and it was super strong and surgery! I actually liked it


Vendor; Midnight Magic Designs

Scent; A.L.F. Which is Rock Candy, Citrus Vanilla and Marshmallow. The citrus was dominant to me, it preformed well

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Maple Pretzel Pumpkin Brulee. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked this scent, I generally don't care for pretzel, but the maple in this was dominant and so very good!

Scent; Serene Waters. This was so calming and relaxing. It was great

Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Scent: Last Unicorn (Cotton Candy Mint Buttercream) This was super good, It preformed great! I hate mint scents but the cotton candy and buttercream was dominant!

Scent; Raspberry Lollipop. It's no secret that I love Lollipop scents. This was so nice and strong!

Vendor' Wicky Wicky Wax

Scent: Pink Sugar, Cotton Candy Sugar Cookie. The Pink Sugar was dominant but these scents went to together wonderfully. This preformed well

Vendor; The Shonk's Candle Shop

Scent; Pink Champagne. This was interesting. It wasn't real strong but it was a super nice scent



Vendor List and how to order;

Vendor; Beutalli
Web; None
Facebook; None
Owner; Sara Katherine


Vendor; RoseGirls
Retail Store; 420 N Main St, Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

Vendor; Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

Vendor; Mels Candles
Owner; Unsure

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts
Owner; Carmine Unger

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Vendor; She Loves Cake
Owner; Cheri Castle

Vendor; Front Porch
Owner; Unsure

Vendor; Fire it up Candles
Owner Judi Cox

Vendor; Midnight Magic Designs
Web; None
Owner; Gwen Vasquez

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg

Vendor: Wicky Wicky Wax
Facebook: Unsure
Owner; Cricket Cincaid

Vendor; The Shonk Shop
Owner; Kelsey Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment