Sunday, March 4, 2018

Chloe and Me; Easter Samplers

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Order; Easter Samplers

Owner; Staci Culp


YouTube Reveal;


What I received;

Gummy Bears;
Fruity Pebbles Gummy Bears
Pear Gummy Bears
Blueberry Gummy Bears
Berry Gummy Bears
Birthday Cake Gummy Bears
Pomegranate Gummy Bears

Lollipops;
Strawberry Lollipops
Cherry Lollipops
Fizzy Pop Lollipops
Cotton Candy Lollipops
Grape Lollipops
Orange Lollipops


Thoughts;

I missed the last couple of samplers from Chloe and me. I love that she offers these and they really are amazing!

I very much love her lollipops, I am not exactly sure what she does, but it's seriously so good. And Gummy Bears! I almost went back to get a Peeps Box also, but just missed it. I regret it, but that is totally ok, I'm ok without it.

I highly suggest this vendor. She is amazing, her scents are fun and strong.







No comments:

Post a Comment