Thursday, March 8, 2018

Wax; RoseGirls; February Chunk Order

Vendor; RoseGirls
Order; February Chunk Pre-Order

Store Address; 420 N Main St Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks


YouTube Reveal;


What I received;

Cupcakes;

Innocence; Cotton Candy Frosting, Raspberry Cream Cupcakes and Vanilla Lace

Carbs Noel; Donuts, Bread, Cookies and Vanilla Bean Noel

Chunk Bags;

Follow the Yellow Brick Road; Strawberry Jam, Strawberries & Cream Cuppa Cake-Wildberry

Did Somebody say Frosting Peeps Cake?!?!; Vanilla Bean Noel, Cotton Candy Frosting, Cream Cheese Frosting, Birthday Cake, Yellow Cake Sugar Covered Marshmallows and Buttercream Frosting

Slurp; Cereal Killer, Rice Krispes and Sugar Milk

Half Pies;

Americana Smoothis; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookie and Marshmallow Smoothis

Nilla Blackberry Noel; Blackberry Vanilla Wafers and Vanilla Bean Noel
Extra “Love” Received; Shooting Starts and a Lollipop


Thoughts;

I had heard about this vendor and my first experience was going to their store. They are only about an hour away, which can still be a little harder to get to.

I wanted to order from this pre-order but actually hadn't planned on it. I figured I would be totally out for a day or so after surgery, however I did place an order! My only regret is that I ordered only one cupcake of each.

The added sucker is from Lollies By Leah; www.lolliesbyleah.com





No comments:

Post a Comment