Sunday, March 4, 2018

Wax; February 2018 Empties

YouTube;

I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

There are several warmers in the house, all of different types.


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Little Pony Wax Creations;

Scent; Rarity (Pink Sugar, Sweet Lavender & Vanilla). This candle smelled amazing, the sweet lavender was dominant which generally pink sugar tends to be the dominant scent. This was so sweet and amazingly strong.

Vendor; Fire It Up Candles

Scent; Amaretto Sour. This is one of my favorites from her. This candle didn't seem as strong as some of her others but it was still good! My husband doesn't like it but I truly don't care LOL


Melting;

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Zucchini Bread Butterscotch. This was done in my son's room as I very much dislike zucchini, however this threw like a beast and was amazingly strong

Scent; Cotton Candy Birthday Cake. This was a little light but still amazing

Scent; Pumpkin Caramel Crunch Birthday Cake Medley. This was a bunch of yum all rolled into one amazing tart, and I don't care much for pumpkin scents!

Scent; Gingerbread Birthday Cake. This wasn't my favorite, but that's just my scent preference, it was super strong!

Scent; VBN Smoothie. More Please! I honestly don't know what the smoothie part was but I really love VBN so this was amazing!

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Summer Fruit Salad. This wasn't my favorite, but my husband loved it and it was super strong!

Scent; Blueberry Cheesecake. This was a zombie loaf that I gave to my son who is obsessed with this sort of thing! It smelled amazing and was super strong!

Scent; Pistachio Pudding Cake. I love this scent and this was a good one! So strong and amazing

Scent; Shaving Cream Orange. This actually was a clean scent. It reminded me of when I went to Florida, one of the rides smelled like oranges and it was such a good scent!

Scent; Shaving Cream Lavender. This was a calming scent. I'm not normally a minty person but this was great

Scent; Shaving Cream. I melted this is my the bathroom my husband uses the most and it did smell like a fresh shaven man.

Scent; Shaving Cream Tinsel. This was way too minty for me. My family loved it!

Scent; Mango Peach Salsa. This is a yankee dup and I dislike it, however melting it in the kitchen always works because then it smells like food.

Vendor; RoseGirls

Scent; Singing in the Rain. This was a great smelling scent, it was light but smelled like rain

Scent; Peeps Cake. This was a mini melter that I received in my Big Kahauna box, I love this scent. It is so yummy

Scent; Strawberry Frankenberry Cream Cheese Waffle Cone. This was a slice of pie and it was so good. The scents mixed together to make a creamy fruity scent

Vendor; Blended With Love

Scent; Hot Buttered Rum, Black Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. This scent surprised me. I didn't much care for it on cold but the coffee and marshmallow really blended together nicely!

Scent; Rainbow Sherbet and Strawberries. This was super good! Very strong and a great blend

Scent; Butterscotch Brulee, Coconut & Toasted Marshmallow. Ok, so the butterscotch was dominant but this all blended together amazingly and was so good. It was a lighter scent but that is totally ok

Scent; Jamaican Vanilla Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. This was a lighter coffee scent. The Marshmallow seemed dominant, not much coffee with this one!

Scent; Black Coffee and Toasted Marshmallow. This was a strong coffee and I loved it!

Scent; Snickerdoodle Latte and Toasted Marshmallow. This had the cinnamon overton to it, it wasn't my favorite

Vendor; Morning Dawn Scents

Scent; Summer Sugar Cookies. Ok, so I am unsure where I got this from however it was so good! It seemed to be the best in a T-light warmer but omg amazing

Vendor; Fire It Up Candles

Scent; Bite Me. This was a scoopable sample, my husband put this is my son's room, brought me the cup and said, “this is good order more”. It was super strong and amazing!

Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Scent; Lavender & Vanilla Cream. This was gifted to me, this scent was light and didn't have much throw

Scent; Vanilla Cotton, Green Cedar, Powdered Amber, White Briar Rose & Bergamot. I used this in a T-Light Warmer, it was super strong but smelled like an old lady to me.

Scent; Musky Sea Weed, Green Ozone, Salts Sea Breeze & Bamboo Hemp. I was hoping this one would smell good, it was very faint and smelled like rain to me

Vendor; Frankie's Scent

Scent; Hello Sugar. I'm not sure if this is a dup for something, but I loved it. It was sugaey sweer!

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Sweet Vanilla Honey. This is one of my favorite scents from this company. I hate using it because then its gone!

Vendor; Pixie and Toad Wax Works

Scent; Slice of Life (Layers of Blue Raspberry Slushie and Cake Frosted with Cotton Candy). This was lighter but it was a creamy fizzy scent.


Vendor Information List;


Vendor; Rose Girls
Retail Store hours are 12-5 Tuesday-Friday and 8-1 Saturdays. Our address is 420 N Main St, Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks


Vendor; Chloe & Me Candles
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Vendor; Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

Vendor; Little Pony Wax Creations
Owner; Desiree Slayden

Vendor; Morning Dawn Scents
Owner; Gina Richards Alderson


Vendor; Fire It Up Candles
Owner; Judi Cox

Vendor; The Scented Squirrel
Owner; Jess Dickey

Vebdor; Frankie's Scent
Web; None
Ownder; Holly Perry

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Vendor; Pixie and Toad Wax Works
Owner; Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment