Thursday, March 8, 2018

Wax; Fire it Up Candles

Vendor; Fire It Up Candles
Order; Sample

Owner; Judi Cox


YouTube Reveal;



What I received;

Candle in Coconut Milk and Lavender
Scoopable in Bite Me

Sample
Birthday Cake
Very Vanilla Cherry
Strawberry Champagne
Jolly Rancher Watermelon
Grape Cotton Candy
Red Hot Cinnamon
Cherry Bomb
Oatmeal Cookie crumbles
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Mystery
Lemon Squares
Fun in the Sun
Lavender Vanilla
Jammin Rock Candy

Satsuma and Hot Buttered Popcorn


Thoughts;
I very much love this vendor. Her smells are amazing and her turn around is quick and she is very nice.

I did request fruity for the sample scents and it appears that I got a little bit of everything.

I was unable to get any pictures of the samples before they were taken off by my daughter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment