Monday, February 21, 2022

Kushner Kreations Valentine's Advent

 

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


2022 Whole Lotta Love Valentine's Day Count Down

Price; $50



Day 1 February 1

Scent; I'm Sexy and I Gnome It

Scent Description: Freshly harvested blueberries, sweetly ripened raspberries, and juicy rich blackberries mingle with notes of fresh cream to create

Thoughts: This smelled so good! It was a very strong berry scent and I loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 2 February 2

Scent; Love Gnome

Scent Description: Creamy, sweet caramel and butterscotch top notes followed by a touch of cinnamon with sweet gooey maple

Thoughts: This was a deep caramel scent that was so nice, and that cinnamon just lingered in the background so nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 3 February 3

Scent; Bad to the Gnome

Scent Description: Bright citrus, coconut, anise, jasmine, fresh air, and spicy vanilla

Thoughts: I got melon from this scent, maybe because my nose doesn't pick up citrus. I know my family said it smelled good, but I didn't smell anything

Hit or Miss; Hit for my family Miss for myself




Day 4 February 4

Scent; Hugs & Kisses; Also prize tart with a necklace

Scent Description; Fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musk's. ripe strawberries, white grapes, and bergamot; cascading into middle notes of pink grapefruit, orange zests, with a Chandon accord

Thoughts: This was really nice, it smelled super good and lasted awhile

Hit or Miss; Hit







Day 5 February 5

Scent; Kissed by a Gnome Shower Slushie

Scent Description; Delicious pink lady and green apple, melon and citrus with a slightly woody, sweet vanilla and musk background

Thoughts: I can't wait to use this; I love her shower slushies!




Day 6 February 6

Scent; Gnomeo & Juliet

Scent Description: The chewy candy Raspberry Fish we all love

Thoughts; Yes! Swedish Fish, love this one so much!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 7 February 7

Scent; Hanging with my Gnomies

Scent Description: Juicy blueberry with orange zests, butter cake, vanilla topped with almond crunch

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it was a creamy juicy blueberry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 8 February 8

What; Lip Gloss

Scent; Gnome's Arrow

Scent Description; Strawberry Sorbet

Thoughts: I won't be using this, however it's super cute!




Day 9 February 9

Scent; Love the Gnome You're With

Scent Description: Mango, Pineapple and coconut unfolding to reveal floral notes of hibiscus, rose and violet

Thoughts: This was very nice; I was afraid the pineapple would be too overpowering, but it wasn't

Hit or Miss; Hit




Day 10 February 10

Scent: To Gnome me is to love me

Scent Description; Blend of boysenberries, elderberries, strawberries, guava and pomegranate with soft vanilla background

Thoughts: This was amazing, this was Best Friends oil, but it was so strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 11 February 11

Scent: I love you like Gnome other

Scent Description; Fresh baked Danish, orange zests and the aroma of cinnamon and powdered sugar

Thoughts: This was an amazing bakery scent. I didn't get any orange; it was all cinnamon, and I was alright with that

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 12 February 12

Scent: I love you, Gnome matter what

Scent Description: Pomegranate, strawberry hot cider spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves

Thoughts: The nutmeg and clove were dominant and strong in this scent; you did get hot cider then a hint of cinnamon. It was super strong

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 13 February 13

Scent: Love Struck Gnome

Scent Description; Mango + Peach + Pineapple + Guava Zinfandel

Thoughts: This was super fruity! I didn't get the tartness of the pineapple

Hit or Miss; Hit



Day 14 February 14

Cuticle Oil

Scent; Be My Gnome

Thoughts: Honestly, I don't know how to use this or what to do with it. I'm sure it works great for whatever it's for lol







No comments:

Post a Comment