Monday, February 28, 2022

Wax; The Melting Co; January Pre-Order New to Me Vendor

 

Vendor; The Melting Co

Web; Home | TheMeltingCo.

Facebook; www.facebook.com/TMCWax/

Owner; Unsure




What I ordered

All Snap Bars


Scent; Winter Magnolia

Scent Description; Blooming Magnolia, Pine, Smooth Vanillas and Light Citrus Notes

Thoughts: The pine is dominant on cold, and I don't get magnolia or vanilla




Scent; Eucalyptus Rain

Scent Description; Relaxing eucalyptus with fresh water, ozone and hints of green

Thoughts: This really smells like it sounds like it should. It's very nice and I'm sure it will be the same on warm




Scent; Laroi

Scent Description: Fresh Clean Cotton blended with Blue and Pink Sugar

Thoughts: These smells amazing, you can literally pick out all the scents together in this




Scent; The Laundry Zone

Scent Description; A blend of Fresh, Clean Laundry

Thoughts: This reminds me of a shared laundry room, like a laundry mat where multiple people do their laundry with different soap, it smells so fresh and clean




Scent; Snowflakes and Cashmere

Scent Description; Cashmere Cream shimmering vanilla and sparkling clementine

Thoughts: The cashmere is dominant but man this is going to be amazing melting




Scent; The Sweetest Garden

Scent Description; Pink Chiffon, Peony Flowers and Cotton Candy

Thoughts: These smells really like on cold; I think it's going to be one of those really medium floral scents that you just can't get enough of




Scent; Apple Almond Blossom

Scent Description; A blend of Apples, Almonds and Sweet Honey with Soft Floral undertones

Thoughts: On cold I mainly get the honey almonds, but usually apple comes out as dominant, this will be an interesting scent once melted I think




Scent; Apple Gate

Scent Description; Juniper Berry, Forrest Woods, Fresh Apple and Ozone

Thoughts: This is an interesting blend, I'm not sure what stands out more and it will be a good one melting I think




Extra “Love” Received

Scent; Sunset

Scent Description; Unsure

Thoughts: These smells fruity, the scent wasn't on the scent list and I'm not in the group, so I have no idea what this is supposed to be




Scent; Paradise

Scent Description; Unsure

Thoughts: I can't place the scent, I'm not sure what it is.




Thoughts.

This is my first order from this vendor, I have melted before but my friend wanted to order and couldn't so I ordered and will split this with her.


This was a pre-order, and everything came on time. I didn't like that I got my tracking number and then it took another week before it actually shipped. I wish it would ship right after the tracking number goes out. I also don't like that I have to try and dig for scent descriptions. I love that there were two nice sized samples, but other than the scent name I have no idea what the description is and it's on the web site's scent list.


All in all, I am very happy with this order. Everything was packaged great and smells great. I can't wait to get melting on these

No comments:

Post a Comment