Friday, February 11, 2022

Wax; Destination Wax; February 2022 Order

 

Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris



What I ordered


2 Snap Bars

Moonspice Coffee; Sugar Cookies, Coffee and Celtic Moonspice

Thoughts: I really like this scent. It's very unique to Destination Wax and besides her vanilla scents it's one of my favorites



2 Scent Shots

Lost Cherry Delight: Black Cherry, bitter almond, sweet marzipan, rose, jasmine and amber

Thoughts: These smells really good on cold, it's a new one to me and the cherry, almond and amber come out



Mahogany Apple; Apples & Cologne; Mahogany woods, golden delicious apple, pink peppercorn, lavender, BBW Type

Thoughts: These smells so much better than I thought it would! I ordered it because of the scent description not knowing that it was a dupe but I am glad I did



Goat Soap

Lavender; Twilight; Sweet Lavender, lilac, tonka bean and ylang ylang

Thoughts: My husband is always looking for a good soap, he has such funky skin especially because he works in construction so I'm hoping this one will work for him



Extra “Love” Received

Coffee; Epic Day; A blend of rich, dark coffee, cinnamon, clove and pink peppercorn



Wine Cellar; Pomegranate, black cherries, pink pepper, musk, saffron and patchouli BBW Type



Iced Vanilla Woods; Clean cologne Type, Lavender eventually mallowed by vanilla and warm woods



Thoughts.

This vendor is only open for a few days the first of the month. You've got to get in and get out before she closes. I always forget to order and miss it every time. February I finally got in and got some Moonspice Cookie. I didn't get a bunch just enough.


One thing, I hear people rumbling about pour dates. These were poured in December. What doesn't make sense to me is that this vendor only does a few openings and seems to pour right before and during, but yet these were poured 2 months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment