Thursday, February 3, 2022

Wax; Empties 1/1-1/31/2022

 Wax Empties: 1/1-1/31/2022


YouTube.

https://youtu.be/vpIcC-oXF0U


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Vendor; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Dark Blue Night

Scent Description; Crisp Mountain Air, Fresh Lavender & a touch of Musk

Thoughts: We tried to get Haunted House, but this was the closest thing we could find, this smelled really good and burned very well

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Trading Post International Inc

Scent; Wildflowers

Thoughts: This smelled more like candied tulips than wildflowers, it smelled amazing and burned great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Washer Fresh

Thoughts: I love this scent so much, it's a mix between dryer sheets, laundry detgerent and fabric softener and it's a strong one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting.


Vender; Purrfect Scents

Web Site; www.purrfectscentswaxmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/purrfectscentswaxmelts

Owner; Silver McElroy


Scent; Summer Fruits & Linens

Scent Description; Cantaloups, honeydew, watermelon, cucumber, jasmine and linens

Thoughts: This I'm sure is a single oil, and it was also not my scent. It was super strong and made the room smell good

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Toes in the Sand

Scent Description; Suntan Lotion, driftwood, salty sea air & tropical fruits

Thoughts: I feel like the salty sea air was dominant but that could just be my nose

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Good Night Sweet Bree

Scent Description; Marshmallow, Pink Sugar, Cotton Candy, Peppermint and Lavender

Thoughts: Now this was nice, the peppermint was not strong, and I actually very enjoyed this blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Tights

Scent Description; Pink Lemonade + Raspberry + Vanilla

Thoughts: This was a perfect mix of scents, sometimes lemonade can be tart, and this wasn't

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sugared Violets

Thoughts: This is Blackberry Sugared Violets and this by itself is a lighter scent, however this was very nice throughout my house

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: This was a general sugar cookie scent, it wasn't overly strong, but it did have that creamy background scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Pumpkin Spice Latte

Thoughts: Thankfully this wasn't as strong as others, this isn't a bad scent for me if it's lighter and this one was perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Peppermint Mocha Cookies

Thoughts: Nope for me, If it was more mocha cookies with a hint of peppermint, I'd have been fine, however it was of course strong on the peppermint

Hit or Miss; No for me


Scent; Satsuma + Clothes on the Line

Thoughts: This was very nice, the clothes on the line sample smelled so good and it was a very refreshing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender + Chamomile + Fresh Rain

Thoughts: This was the most relaxing scent ever, it was lighter but so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Almond Biscotti + Absolute Coffee

Thoughts: This was great! I loved this combo, it smelled like a great cup of coffee with that almond sweetness

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lover

Scent Description; All Nighter + Stainless Steel

Thoughts: I love this scent, it's just a musky strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blackberry Mocha Cookies

Thoughts: This was so yummy, it was one of those air lick able scents!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem

Scent Description; Salty Sea Air + Salty Mariner + Swimming Pool + Fresh Clean and Green

Thoughts: I actually really like this one and I'm not a huge ssa fan!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Circus Concession

Scent Description; Macintosh Madness + Ooey Gooey Caramel + Cotton Candy Frosting + Funnel Cake

Thoughts: This was amazing! I am so glad the apple was in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Salty Sea Air + Summer Breeze + Clothes on the Line

Thoughts: Ohhh this was nice. Clothes out on a summer day where you live by the sea or ocean, awesome

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Slurp

Scent Description: Strawberry Jam + Cereal Killer + Sugar Milk + Rice Krispe Treats

Thoughts: OMG I loved this, it was really good and smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Thunderstorm

Scent Description; South Pacific Waters Type + Ocean + Sea Salt + Sea Moss + Green Vetiver + Fresh Herbs + Amber + Woods

Thoughts: This literally smelled like the air right before and just at the start of a thunderstorm

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Americana Smoothie

Thoughts; My favorite scent of RG! I love this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Fruity Pebbles

Thoughts: This was your typical fruity pebbles scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blood Bath

Thoughts: IDK what this was, but it was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Black Flame Candle

Thoughts: This was nice, I wish I could find the scent description

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Hot Apple Pie

Thoughts: This is exactly what it smelled like!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Raspberry Sweet Mint

Thoughts: No one here liked this scent at all, it just didn't smell good

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Poison Apple

Thoughts: This was a tart strong apple scent, and it wasn't my favorite, but it was still very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Amityville

Scent Description: A fresh doughnut bakery accord is blended with warm cinnamon and enriched with maple and strawberries

Thoughts: This was a great scent, it smelled so great! I also love this label!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fruity Pebbles

Thoughts: This was strong and smelled just like a bowl of fruity pebbles without the milk

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Evening Gown

Thoughts: This was amazing! I loved every second of this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Into the Woods

Thoughts: I love this one, it's one of my favorites

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Palo Santo Smoked Vanilla Vanilla Lace

Thoughts: This was much lighter than I had hoped. I was hoping this would be much stronger

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Buttery Toast and Jam Blueberry Waffle Cone

Thoughts: These smells exactly as it sounds and it's so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cashmere Cedar Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: This was really good, I very much liked this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pretty Little Things

Scent Description: Wild Rose + Strawberry Pound Cake + Let them Eat Cake + Vanilla Lace

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a great blend and had a wonderful soft scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Espresso Marshmallow Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: This was perfect! The coffee was there but not the center and the rest brought it to a creamy middle

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Strawberry Grass Violet

Thoughts: The grass was too dominant for me, I truly don't like that scent

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Blueberry Sugar Type

Thoughts: OMG this was so good! I forgot to turn off the warmer in the room this was in and it was just yummy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Beachside Carnival

Scent Description; Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Caramel Corn and Salty Sea Air

Thoughts: This was nice, I love ICSB and the other scent fit nicely in the background!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent; Birthday Cake + VBN + Mallow + Fruity Pebbles

Thoughts: The Fruity Pebbles was the dominant scent, it would have been perfect had that just been a background scent, this was a nice strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Teddy Bee's

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/teddybeeswaxco

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com

Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


Scent; I (Heart) Vanilla

Scent Description; Creamy Vanilla + Vanilla Milkshake + Marshmallow & Magnolia

Thoughts: This was lighter but also very nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Inn at the Crossroads

Scent Description; Palo Santo + Sugar Cookie + Black Cherry

Thoughts: This was a great one! I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Nessie's Scented Delights

Web; ScentedDelightsByNes | Etsy

Facebook; (1) Nessie’s Scented Delights | Facebook

Owner; Neselle Daly


Scent; Flannel Type

Thoughts: This was your typical flannel it wasn't very strong as it normally is

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Autumn Lodge

Scent Description; Country woods, spices, cozy fireplace and grandpa's pipe

Thoughts: This was a nice woodsy scent, I really liked it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; TTFN Scents

Web; Home | TTFN Scents

Facebook; (1) TTFN Scents | Facebook

Owner; Regina Jackson


Scent; Count Dracula

Thoughts: This was a very fruity cherry type scent, it wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Chocolate Beignets

Thoughts: OMG this was so good and right up my alley, I loved it so much!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ava's Country Cupboard

Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448

Owner; Lindsey Zietler


Scent: Lavender Wishes

Thoughts: This was a nice lavender, it was lighter, but it was by itself

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Raspberry Pumpkin Cupcake

Thoughts: This was actually pretty nice, I was worried with the combo, but it did blend very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melting Co

Web; Home | TheMeltingCo.

Facebook; www.facebook.com/TMCWax/

Owner; Unsure


Scent; The Sweet Escape

Thoughts: I am not sure what the scent description was on this, but it was really nice, I very much enjoyed it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: I want Clovers

Thoughts: On cold this smells like a nice soft floral scent, but on warm there just wasn't anything

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Cranky Gnome

Thoughts: This was a nice scent on cold, I can't place it but warming it was nothing

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Carrie-They're all gonna laugh at you and blueberry cheesecake

Thoughts: Hmm, this had a spice in the background and that was about all I got, now this is an older melt, but it seemed that this spice scent was the only thing that came through

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Berry Lemon

Scent Description; Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon, Lime, Pineapple, Orange, Raspberry and Vanilla

Thoughts: This was fruity for sure, it was a super strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bamboo Cotton

Scent Description; Bamboo with baby soft cotton

Thoughts: This was very good, it smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxmosphere

Web; www.waxmosphere.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/waxmosphere

www.facebook.com/groups/TheTurdminator

Owner; Mischelle Martell


Scent; Clean Cotton

Thoughts: Wow, this was amazingly strong, and I loved every second of it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Barrett Wax Crafts

Web; https://barrettwaxcrafts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/156226581508021/

Owner; Josh Barrett

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent; Tobacco & Bay Leaf

Thoughts: This smelled exactly like it sounded, it was very manly

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: That Smell Good Ship

Web: That Smell Good Shop – that smell good shop

Facebook: (1) That Smell Good Shop | Facebook

Owner; Wendy


Scent; Ren & Stimpy

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Bonfire + Vanilla

Thoughts: This was really nice, the bonfire was strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Katniss Everdeen

Scent Description; Citrus Vanilla Sandalwood Patchouli

Thoughts: This was nice, it smelled very hippiesh and I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Zeep Bath & Wax

Web; https://www.zeepbath.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/zeepbath/

Owner; Ashley Kimminau


Scent; Cranberry Orange Sugar Cookie

Scent Description; Cranberry + Orange Zest + Buttery Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: All I could really smell was cranberry and it was strong to my nose. It wasn't my favorite as I got that zest from the orange

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent; Blueberry Sugar Type

Thoughts: This was a good one. It smelled super good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Marie

Scent Description; Couldn't find it

Thoughts: This was such a nice soft scent, I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Savannah Blue

Web; www.savannahbluewax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/195429970969513

Owner; Amy Christensen


Scent; Goosebumps

Scent Description; Fresh Blueberries + Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts: This was very very light. This was also an older wax and I know she has switched her wax since this was made, but this one was hardly there

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Calming Dreams

Scent Description; Violets, lavender, peppermint & Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: Now this one was really nice. It was a very nice light with a background of peppermint. I would order this one again!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Handwerks

Web; www.handwerkswax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/

Owner; Sam Woodruff


Scent; Lush Linen

Thoughts: This was super strong and smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Incense


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Black Cherry Bomb

Thoughts: I love the way this burns and smells! It's better than store bought, and the scent lasts in the air

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What; Shower Slushie

Scent; Bite Me

Thoughts: I love this stuff, it leaves your skin so silky smooth

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent; Cherry Blossom Paradise

Thoughts: Not only did this smell amazing, but this Shea sugar scrub is the best ever.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Pharm

Web; www.thepharmtn.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/237164086833413

Owner; Melissa Shriner


What; Bath Bomb

Scent; Marshmallow Clouds

Thoughts: I normally don't take baths; I used this one and it was nice and soothing. It was bubbly and colorful and smelled really good. I also really liked that it didn't have glitter

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment