Monday, June 3, 2024

Wax; Empties 5/1-5/31/2024

 Wax Empties: 5/1-5/31/2024




https://youtu.be/btaUx7ceMgI


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxident.storenvy.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Melting;


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Frieda

Thoughts: Whatever this was, it was really strong and just a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Linus

Thoughts: This smelled really sweet and fizzy. It was super strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Snoopy

Thoughts: This was sweet, like candy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Jinxie

Scent Description: Cotton Candy, Lemon Taffy, Pixie Stix, Orange Slices & Cherry Chews

Thoughts: I mostly got the candy sugar scent from this which was really sweet

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Posy

Scent Description: Pina Colada

Thoughts: This was lighter but it had that tropical scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Winkle

Scent Description: Jasmine, hibiscus and floral notes

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, like a nice boquet of flowers

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Egg Hunt

Thoughts: This smelled like jelly beans and I'm assuming that's what it was

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Summer Linen & Yellow Downy

Thoughts: This was super strong and super good! It was fresh & clean and lingered in the air

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bergamot Linen

Thoughts: This one had no scent to my nose. It smelled like nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Strawberry Pound Cake

Thoughts: I loved this one! It was such a great creamy strawberry pound cake scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Lemon Cream

Thoughts: This had no scent, like it very very faint. Warm or cold this was just nothing

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Pink Powdered Donuts

Thoughts: OMG, I loved this. It's so sweet and sugary

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Moonflower Chocolate Orchid Let them Eat Cake Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: This is another one that just smells amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Yoga

Scent Description: Marshmallow Musk Cocoa Butter and Warm Amber.

Thoughts: This is a favorite of mine, I love it so much! It a relaxing warm scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Falling in Love

Scent Description: Strawberry Pound Cake + Birthday Cake + Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: I love this SPC, it's such a good strong scent and the added other scents just made it that much creamier

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: Pool Party

Scent Destination: Blue Hawaiian + Raspberry Sauce + Fluffy Marshmallow

Thoughts: This smelled more like a vacation resort than a pool party but I'll take it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Light Blue for Men

Thoughts: This is a great cologne and perfume, the wax melts smell just the same and are just as perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Don't Get Tide Down

Scent Description: Bergamot + Amber + Violets + Tonka + Ozone + Jasmine + Sea Salt + Ocean

Thoughts: This wasn't as clean as I thought it would smell and it wasn't as strong, however it smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Tahti Tide

Scent Description: Mango + Yuzu + Hychee Berries + Sugared Guava

Thoughts: This smelled ok on cold but I really don't get much in my house with RG fruity scents

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: White Cotton Candy Clouds

Scent Description: Cotton Candy Frosting + White Clouds

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a good mix of clean and sweet

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Silver Fox

Scent Description: Marshmallow Fireside + Leather + Peeps Cake (Yellow Cake + Buttercream Frosting + Peeps)

Thoughts: This wasn't what I expected, I'm also glad the leather wasn't dominant

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Soothing Lavender Dreams

Scent Description: Sweet Lavender + Zucchini Bread + Marshmallow Smoothie

Thoughts: Thankfully the zucchini was barley there, this smelled good otherwise

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Squeeze Me Tight

Scent Description: Satsuma + Juicy Mango + Tangerine Gelato

Thoughts: This was super orange which just doesn't come to my nose. My family loved the sweetness of this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Mischief Managed

Scent Description: Palo Santo Blue Sugar and Toasted Mallos

Thoughts: OMG this was perfect, it was smokey, it was deep and it was strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Twisted Peppermint

Thoughts: Not at all my favorite but it was a sample scent and not too big

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Putting on the Ritz

Scent Description: Sugared Shortbread Crunchy Peanut Butter Strawberry Jam Toasted Mallo

Thoughts: This was different, IDK what it was that made it that way but it did smell good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: White Woods Sugar Cookie Royale

Thoughts: This was an amazing blend, it just smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cotton Candy Coconut Mango Sorbet

Thoughts: I don't get mango to my nose, the rest of it was pretty light to me because of that. This is one that my family really liked

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Hunter X Hunter

Scent Description: Light Blue Type Bamboo

Thoughts: Now this was amazing! I loved every second of this while it was melting

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Nag Champa Woodsmoke Vanilla Birch

Thoughts: This was another one that was just amazing! It was such a deep smoking scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake Coffee House

Thoughts: This was nice, the coffee house was in the background and it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Green Apple Bartlett Pear Lemon Meringue Pie Cupcakes at Tiffanies

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite, it was more fruity than bakery but it still threw like a beast

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


What: Incense

Scent: Midnight Rain

Thoughts: This doesn't smell like rain to me and that's really ok, it smells sweet and almost sticky like a rainstorm would

Hit or Miss; Hit


What: Incense

Scent: Cardamon Rose Cedar

Thoughts; Wow!!! This was a smokey rose and it just was perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


What: Incense

Scent: Lavender

Thoughts: This was a perfect soft lavender scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


What; Incense

Scent: Vanilla


What: Incense

Scent: Black Cherry Bomb


What; Incense

Scent: Hibiscus & What Amber


Scent: Dragon's Blood


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What: Face Mask

Scent: Cauldron

Thoughts: I think I let this sit for too long, I forgot about it. It still made my face feel nice and smooth

Hit or Miss; Hit


What: Shower Slushie

Scent: Strawberry Champagne Punch

Thoughts: I love this scrub, it's not the most buttery scrub I've used but it always smells good, isnt too course and leaves my skin soft

Hit or Miss; Hit














No comments:

Post a Comment