Thursday, March 3, 2022

Wax; MK's Body Sweets; February 2022 Order

 

Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol






What I ordered


Morticia Sampler



Scent; College First

Scent Description; Eucalyptus, Mint, Citrus, White Tea

Thoughts: This is a sinus clearing eucalyptus mint with white tea being right there, the citrus isn't there for me but that's ok




Scent; Later, Darling

Scent Description; Bite Me type, Leather, Almond

Thoughts: I hate leather scents, however with the bite me, it's not bad at all!




Scent; Normal is An Illusion

Scent Description; Pomegranate, Red Roses, Buttercream

Thoughts: I love this one on cold, this smells amazing!




Scent; Forever Waltz

Scent Description; Black Cherry, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Thoughts: The black cherry is dominant and nothing else comes through, I'm sure it will be this way melting also, not that it is a bad thing




Scent; Do It Again

Scent Description; Dark Chocolate, Peppermint, Raspberry

Thoughts: You literally get all the scents on this one, It most likely won't be my favorite because of the peppermint, it's not strong but it comes through






Scent: Every Night is Halloween

Scent Description; Love Spell type, Black Licorice

Thoughts: I can't believe these scents go together well, nor can I believe that I'm saying that I like this as I really don't like either of these scents, this will be very interesting to see how my opinion changes once it's melted




Scent; Gomez

Scent Description; Sandalwood, Jasmine, Coumarin, Musk, and Citrus

Thoughts: I can smell the citrus the most on cold, it's a musky manly citrus




Scent; Morticia

Scent Description; Warm Chocolate Chip Brownies, Salted Caramel, Herbal Lavender, and Indian Sandalwood

Thoughts: I'm not sure what I'm smelling on this one and I also don't know if I like it. I will melt it of course because I do melt everything, so it will be interesting to see how I fell on warm




Playlist Sample


Scent; Simply Meant to Be

Scent Description; Black Cherry, Palo Santo, Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: I expected the black cherry to be dominant but the palo santo is on this one, this would be a great blend if it all comes together while warming




Scent; Annie's Song

Scent Description; Velvet Sugar Type, Amber Romance Type, Perfect Peach

Thoughts: All I Get is the velvet sugar, which is odd because that's normally a lighter scent, however I have no problem because I love this scent!




Scent; From This Moment

Scent Description; Red Raspberry, Vanilla Cake, Buttercream Frosting

Thoughts: This is all raspberry, however I'm hoping that the bakery aspect will come out while melting




Scent; Stand by You

Scent Description; Apricot, Orange Sherbet, Cherry Slushie, Blackberry Jam, Strawberry

Thoughts: This was interesting, it was a mix of almost everything except I didn't get any of the cherry slushie




Scent: Can I Have This Dance

Scent Description; Pineapple, Coconut Water, Salty Sea Air, Apricot

Thoughts: The pineapple and apricot are dominate; usually salty sea air is. I think while this melts it's going to be a very nice fruity scent




Scent; Cake by the Ocean

Scent Description; Pink Sugar Type, Blue Sugar Type, Buttercream Cupcake, Strawberries, Salty Sea Air

Thoughts: This one the salty sea air is dominant with the buttercream cupcake in the background




Scent; A Million Dreams

Scent Description; Blood Orange, Grape Soda, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Strawberry Champagne

Thoughts: I get the Grape, Raspberry and Strawberry with a fizzy, soda drink type in the background. My nose does not pick up orange scents. This smells really nice on cold!




Scent; Beautiful

Scent Description; Strawberries, Pink Sugar Type, Vanilla Champagne

Thoughts: I love this blend, although I generally see it with Vanilla Bean Noel but the champagne adds a fizz to this blend that adds to it




Scent: I Knew I Loved You

Scent Description; Salted Caramel, Pineapple, Salty Sea Air

Thoughts: This smelled mostly like salted caramel; however, I think while melting it's going to smell almost like an actual seaside carnival!




Purple Jar Candle

Scent; Lavender Dreams

Scent Description; Herbal Lavender, Pink Sugar Type, and Vanilla Bean

Thoughts; This smells amazing on cold! I can't wait to try this candle out!




Sugar Scrub

Scent; Violently and With an Axe

Scent Description; Blue Raspberry, Pink Sugar type, Grape

Thoughts: I haven't smelled this yet, and it did leak a little, I love Blue Raspberry and Pink Sugar so it will be nice with the grape!




Extra “Love” Received


Scent; House Lannister

Scent Description; Apple, Oakmoss, Harvest Musk, Spiced Cranberry, Orange Juice

Thoughts; This smells very manly and musky




Final Thoughts.


I love this vendor; her scents and wax are unique. What I dislike are her labels and you always have to dig to find what the blends are. Her web site is a bit hard to look at since everything is black, and her scent lists are split up.


Her wax throws strong for me and again, unique blends. She just started making candles so I can't wait to try one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment