Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wax; Rose Girls August 2023

 Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks




Mini Melters


Scent: Lava Cake Truffle Monster Cookie

Thoughts: This smells delicious! It's just a deep bakery scent




Cake Sample


Scent: Wake + Bake with Cake

Scent Description: Icy Peppermint + Smooth Vanilla + Bakery Goodness

Thoughts: If I found the correct description this should have more peppermint, the scent however smells amazing!



Scent: Pumpkin Funnel Cake Carbs

Scent Description: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles + Funnel Cake + Cookies + Donuts + Bread

Thoughts: OMG this smells amazing!




Scent: Cookie Butter Cake Pops

Scent Description: Not Found

Thoughts: I couldn't find the description, but wow does this smell amazing!



Scent: Serendipity Florida Key Lime Pie Birthday Cake

Thoughts: I generally hate these types of blends, the lime is always dominant for me, but this one is great! The lime is in the background.




Scent: Blueberry Cobbler Tea & Cakes

Thoughts: OMG, both these scents by themselves are nice, together they are even better



Scent: Frosted Animal Stuffed Cookies

Scent Description: Buttery cookies + Sweet Vanilla Frosting + Sugar Candy Sprinkles

Thoughts: I feel like all vendors have a version of this scent, on cold this one isn't the best



Scent: Dunk My Donut Cuppa Cake Noel

Scent Description: Sweet buttery glazed Cinnamon Donuts + Cuppa Cake + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This smells super sweet, you definitely get the cinnamon donuts



Scent: Banana Split Strawberry Shortcake

Thoughts: Not my favorite on cold, the strawberry shortcake is tart and the banana split doesn't do it any justice



Scent: Macintosh Apple + Jelly Donut + Cuppa Cake

Thoughts: I was worried about this one, but I didn't have to be, this smells great on cold



Scent: Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake

Thoughts: And here it is, my nemesis, zucchini, I hate it! This however isn't too bad because thankfully the chocolate chip is dominant.



Extra Love Received.


Scent: Lets-A-Go to Coney Island

Scent Description: Summer Scoop + Cereal Killer + Waffle Cone + Salt Water Taffy

Thoughts: So the captain crunch berries in the cereal killer is dominant, but this smells pretty good!



Scent: Pin Up Girl

Scent Description: Bum Bum + Cashmere + Sultry and Spicy Vanilla

Thoughts: This is one of the favorites ones I got! This smells so good! Beachy and Clean




Overall Order Thoughts:


I like this vendor; I have for a while. The fruity blends I get from here don't throw as well as bakery, so I avoid the fruits. Super quick shipping for RTS and even quicker because she is only an hour away from me.


I miss being able to go to the store for pick up. The prices are also just a little high so I don't buy often

No comments:

Post a Comment