Monday, August 28, 2023

Wax: Tonshi Mountain Studios August 2023 Order

 Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent: A Walk in the Garden

Scent Description: Warm Spices, Amber, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Hibiscus, Green and Lily Musk

Thoughts: These smells really nice on cold! It's harder to describe as it's floral, yet spicy and warm.



Scent: Dragon's Blood

Thoughts: This is a single oil but it's one of my favorite scents!



Scent: Balerion the Black Dread

Scent Description: Black Currant, Plum, Salty Sea Air, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar and Vanilla

Thoughts: These smells amazing! It's a super deep musky scent.



Scent: Violet Sugar Petals

Scent Description: Garden Rose Petals, Violet Blossom, Baked Cake and Vanilla Glaze

Thoughts: OMG These smells heavenly! It literally smells so good!



Scent Sachet

Scent: Lilac

Thoughts: I love these and wish they had more in stock!



Extra “Love” Received


Scent: Pink Apple Punch

Scent Description: BBW Type Crispe Apples, Sun-Kissed Melon and Sugar Crystals

Thoughts: These smells amazing on cold, I love BBW scents but hate their prices



Scent: Bomb Pop

Scent Description: Lime, Blue Raspberry & Cherry

Thoughts: These smells just like you'd think a bomb pop would!



Scent: Meioorun

Scent Description: Pomegranate, Red Wine, Peace and Orange Juice

Thoughts: This smells like a deep fruity scent



Overall Order Thoughts:


I really like this vendor. They also sell incense which I also purchased. The hand dipped incense is amazing!


I had forgotten about this vendor as I hadn't ordered wax in so long! I needed incense and I'd prefer to give my money to small business than the mall stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment