Monday, June 15, 2015

Scarlet Raine; Waste Not Candles; June 2015

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Order placed; Waste Not Candles June 2015

Facebook; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibodeau

YouTube Reveals

What I ordered; I ordered a Waste not candles

Thoughts;
I love this idea! I know a lot of vendors do this but what sets SR aside from the other vendors is, you sign up for this on the facebook group, when your up they let you know. The candle is $50 and $20 of that goes to a charity of your choice in the form of a donation.

I chose Kathlyn Chassey’s Breath Easy Fund. I gave them the information and they post a screen shot of the donation on the facebook page.

Tons of extra “Love” in this box. Waste Not tart, Summer Orchard Soap (this is a huge chunk), Marie Antoinette Goat’s Milk Body Butter and 3 smaller scent shots of; Love Spell Twist, Cotton Candy and Caramallow Cookies

Something new; I noticed that instead of the poured date, this candle/tarts have the cured date on them, which is really nice!


I received extra “love” in the box of Soap in Bite me and Berry Camu. A body butter sample in the scent of “Caramallow Cookies”



2 comments: