Monday, June 15, 2015

Swap; Facebook Group; All about FREEBIES!!!

I recently was invited to join a facebook group called "All about FREEBIES!!!". This is a group where links to coupons are shared, links to samples and those web sites where you can make a little bit of money or earn free products for reviews. I joined shortly before a swap took place and opted to take part.

My swap partner sent me these awesome items!

The candy, the soap from "The Little Soap Bakery" in the scent Lollypop, 10 Digit Creations wax tart in Vanilla Lime (smells super good), a sleep mask complete with ear plugs! (How did you know I could use this?! LOL) and a Necklace.

The Necklace looks vintage and is really right up my ally! I love it

Thank you so much Jamie I very much enjoyed this swap and look forward to doing it again in the future!

Check out my YouTube reveal at;
https://youtu.be/qb7_-esNm-U


No comments:

Post a Comment