Monday, March 21, 2016

Wax; Heaven Scent Treasure Candle; March 2016

Vendor; Heaven Scent
Order; March 2016

Owner; Shauna Bonilla

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
20 ounce treasure candle in S’More scent


Thoughts;
This was my first order from this vendor, this vendor is new to me and I’m pretty sure just a new vendor all together.

I saw a video from a facebook friend of mine, Lucy AKA Tailer. I followed her link to Etsy and favorited the shop so that I could look around later when I was ready to purchase. Since the owner reached out to me with a 20% off coupon I decided to make my purchase there. It was tough, she sells multiple sizes of candle options but only a few scents at a time. I choose S’Mores. The candle shipped out right away, USPS held it hostage for a few days but I received it in a timely manner.

The candle was packaged in a super cute box and smells just like S’Mores. I did reach out to her based on some holes in the top as well as it being uneven to give her some pointers as to how to fix that. Personally I know that this candle will burn fine this way as the holes will fill in when the candle is burning, however I know other people won’t be so nice


So far my experience has been very good, the vendor seems very nice and sweet and the prices and shipping were very quick and good.





No comments:

Post a Comment