Monday, March 14, 2016

Wax; Wicked Wax of the East; March 2016 St. Patrick's Day Order

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Order; March 2016

Facebook; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
1.     3 Women’s Surprise Tarts in “Rainbow”
2.     2 Men’s Surprise Tarts in “Green Irish Tweed”

Extra “Love” received; “Old Fashioned Nana Puddin” and “Butt Naked”

Thoughts;
This was my second order from Wicked Wax of the East-I was very impressed by the valentines candle that I received. I have  not actually placed an order from her web site, however this is the second facebook special that I’ve purchased. This was the St. Patrick’s Day special and she had a buy three get two free deal so I took advantage of it. I can’t wait to see what I get out of them. I did grab two men’s tarts even though my husband won’t be the one to do them.

Upon opening the first bag, you could smell it all and it was amazing! These all smell really good and I can’t wait to melt them!




No comments:

Post a Comment