Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wax; Star Brite Candles; March 2016

Vendor; Star Brite
Order; March 2016

Website; www.etsy.com/shop/starbritecandles
Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Lori

YouTube Reveals;

What I Received;
20 ounce Jewelry candle with Palm Wax in the scent Birthday Cake

Received an extra little “Thank You” Rose

Thoughts;
I’ve had palm wax melts before but never a candle. I seem to have not so good luck with throws and palm wax so we’ll see if that changes for me in a candle.

The scent I choose is Birthday cake. It’s a beautiful purple candle and has a metal “handle” to where you can pull the prize out with once it’s exposed.

From order to shipping was pretty quick. The post office held my package hostage for a bit so once shipped it took me longer to get it, this is by no means the fault of the person shipping. The candle was wrapped in what seemed like 20 layers of bubble wrap! It smells amazing and I hope that it smells this strong when I burn it.

*I am getting to this about 4 days later-at this time the candle is leaking oil on the top. Per the vendor she used 7% oil. As I’m unsure of palm wax I’m not sure what the % should actually be.




No comments:

Post a Comment