Monday, March 21, 2016

Wax; Mother Earth Creations; Easter Basket

Vendor; Mother Earth Creations
Order; March 2016-Easter Basket

Owner; Alexis Lature

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
A super filled Easter Basket full of wax goodness!

Non-wax items
·        Two eggs with candy. Upon reviewing to put all down, I found a prize in my egg!
·        Hand painted egg with my name on it
·        Rubber Ducky
·        Bag of candy
·        Bath bomb in Chocolate Bunny scent
·        Large ball of soap

Wax items
·        Grape Jelly Bean Easter Jewelry peep Tart
·        Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake peep tart
·        Cherry Cheesecake bunny tart
·        Island Getaway tart
·        Kuzu Blossom bunny tart
·        Vanilla rum cake/Banana crepes tart
·        Fresh Cut Grass flower tart
·        Jelly beans/coconut tart
·        Tangerine Flowers egg tart
·        Pink sun & sand butterfly rose tart
·        Butterfly garden Surprise tart

All of this was put in a super cute Easter Basket



Thoughts;
I noticed while re-going through everything for this blog that not only did I have a jewelry tart, but also an Easter Surprise tart and there was a prize in one of the eggs filled with candy!

I love this vendor and will keep ordering-her products and prizes are amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment