Friday, March 4, 2022

Wax; Empties February 2022

Wax Empties: 2/1-2/28/2022


YouTube.

None


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Carnival

Scent Description; Sweet notes of cotton candy, caramel apples, and funnel cake

Thoughts; This smells so good. It's very sweet and I mostly get the funnel cake with cotton candy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Smoke Odor Candles

Scent; Nag Champa

Thoughts: This wasn't the best burning candle at first, you had to burn it for more than 3 hours to get a good burn from it. It did smell great; the scent was strong. I don't know that it made any odors disappear from the air, however I do love these candles normally

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting.


Vendor; Cellar Door Products

Web; https;//cellardoorproducts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/cellardoorproducts

Owner; Danielle Elliott


Scent; Walking on Sunshine

Scent Destination; *Scent list not available on web site

Thoughts: I'm not really sure what I think, I haven't had much luck with this vendor at all. This was an odd scent

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Ashes Scents

Web; https://ashesscents.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/2233642866952484

Owner; Ashley Thayer


Scent; Reinvent Myself

Scent Destination; Blueberry Lemon Donut + Almond Macaroon + Vanilla Wafer

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was pretty strong, and everything mixed together well

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent; Blue Monday

Scent Destination; The Smell of Comfort, Downy Blue Towels, Blue Sugar

Thoughts: This was so nice, it smelled amazing.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; The Wiltern

Scent Description; Midsummer Night Type + Smoked Vanilla + Pink Sugar

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a smokey sweet scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Set adrift on memory bliss

Thoughts: This was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Masumoto

Thoughts: This was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; French Vanilla and Campfire Marshmallows

Thoughts: This was a creamy campfire scent, it wasn't bad, but when the scent of fire is strong, I get a little paranoid

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Pumpkin Caramel Cake

Thoughts: I actually really like this scent, and this was great!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blueberry Vanilla Sugar Bread

Scent Description; Blueberry Cobbler + Brown Sugar + Vanilla Bean Noel + Zucchini Bread

Thoughts: I don't know where I got this one from since it has zucchini bread in it, but it doesn't actually smell too bad

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Tangerine Birthday Cake

Thoughts: Because it's orangish, all I really got was birthday cake, it was an ok scent to me

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Circus Concession

Scent Description; Macintosh Madness + Ooey Gooey Caramel + Cotton Candy Frosting + Funnel Cake

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a fruity, sweet, cake gooiness all rolled into one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cherry Berry Saltwater Taffy

Thoughts: I love this scent, it was super sweet

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem

Scent Description; Salty Sea Air + Salty Mariner + Swimming Pool + Fresh Clean and Green

Thoughts: I very much liked this scent, it was very outdoor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Linen and Icy Shine

Thoughts: I loved this so much! It was the perfect clean fresh scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Summer Sorbet

Thoughts: This really smelled like a warm summer fruity scent, it was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Waikiki Beach

Thoughts: Another awesome summer scent, clearly, I was thinking of summer

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Making Bread in Cookie Land

Scent Description; Fresh Baked Bread + Baked Zucchini Bread + Cookies + Donuts + Toffee Butterscotch Pretzels

Thoughts: I hate zucchini bread, thankfully there was so much going on in this scent that I couldn't smell it. This scent wasn't so bad really

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blue Hawaiian + Gilligan's Brew

Scent Description; Tropical Fruits + Coconut Cream

Thoughts: Again with the summer, I think I got this order in the summer and this smelled good as well

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Goodnight Moon

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Peppermint + Sweet Lavender + Birthday Cake

Thoughts: The peppermint isn't dominant, so this isn't bad, I really like this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Beach Bonfire

Scent Description; Campfire Marshmallow + Vanilla Lace + Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts: This was a nice scent, it had a medium scent to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Boo's Spooky Castle

Thoughts: I really like this scent, it smells so good and throws very well

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Dutch Apple Cookie Land

Thoughts: That wasn't bad, the cookie land was stronger than the apple

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent; Magenta

Scent Description; Pink Sugar Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts; This just never right to me. It smells off and I'm not sure why

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Street Dance

Scent Description; Blackberry + Best Friend + Blonde Moment + Cream Soda

Thoughts: This had potential to be a really good scent, but I don't think that sassy girl has good staying power. I think you have to melt it now or it won't be good for very long

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Bee-Blessed

Scent Description; Holiday Apple Crisp in the Kitchen

Thoughts: This was a very nice apple scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bee-Honored

Scent Description; Blackberry in the Kitchen

Thoughts: This was amazing, I loved this one!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: That Smell Good Shop

Web; https://www.thatsmellgoodshop.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thatsmellgoodshop

Owner; Wendy Zak


Scent; Old Fashioned Vanilla Shortbread Cookies

Thoughts: These were awesome! They smelled just like baking vanilla cookies

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melting Co

Web; Home | TheMeltingCo.

Facebook; www.facebook.com/TMCWax/

Owner; Unsure


Scent; Blueberry Biscotti

Thoughts: This was super strong! Loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Savannah Blue

Web; www.savannahbluewax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/195429970969513

Owner; Amy Christensen


Scent; Nightfall

Scent Description; Lord of Misrule + Garden Dirt + Wood Smoke + Lavender

Thoughts: I am very thankful this had very little throw because on cold all I got was the gritty dirt. I have no clue how people can like this

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Charmed

Scent Description; Blackberry, Cider Donut, Mac Apple & Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: I got the Cider Donut but really nothing else, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Cruela De Vil

Scent Description; Spearmint, Shaving Cream & Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This should have been a strong minty scent that I didn't like, instead it was really nothing.

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Alive

Scent Description; Rainbow Sherbert + Lime + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: There was no scent to this one

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; The Ghost

Scent Description; Artic Air, Mountain Heather, Cedar Wood, Norwegian Balsam, Amber, Oak Moss & Barbershop

Thoughts; Nothing, not a thing. This had potential

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent; Hippogriff

Scent Description; Pumpkin Cookies Marshmallow Smoothie

Thoughts: This wasn't bad, it wasn't a strong pumpkin which was good, it was a rather creamy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Spring Breeze Lavender

Thoughts: This was lighter however it was such a nice light scent.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Teddy Bee's

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/teddybeeswaxco

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com

Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


Scent; Trickin' & Treatin'

Scent Description; Purple Sugar (Pink & Blue Sugar) Beach Treats and Vanilla Cake Pops

Thoughts: All I got was Blue Sugar and a beach scent, it was good don't get me wrong but there were so many scents within this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Handwerks

Web; www.handwerkswax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/

Owner; Sam Woodruff


Scent; Matcha

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a good tea scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Back Forty Wax Company

Web; https://www.backfortywaxco.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/BackFortyWaxCo

Owner; Maren Gilsrud


Scent; No Matter What

Scent Description: Juicy lime is spiked with wild mint and swirled with ocean lilies, musk, palm trees, and sea moss.

Thoughts: This was interesting, I'm not sure how I felt about the scent, but it was strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Mystery Tart

Thoughts: This was interesting, almost like a waste no wax tart

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Loopy Batter Blast

Scent Description; Sweet Vanilla Sugar Cookie with Roasted Marshmallow, hints of caramel, buttercream, white cake, sweet orange, tangy cherry and sandalwood

Thoughts: This smelled amazing! I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Garden Rain

Scent Description; Herbal mint, rain and angelica plus salty sea air

Thoughts: This actually wasn't bad, the mint wasn't strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Southbound

Web; http://www.southboundcandleco.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/southboundcandleco

Owner; Rachel Wales


Scent; Peachy Keen

Scent Description; Juicy peaches, citrus, nectar, whipped cream and vanilla

Thoughts: This wasn't the strongest, but it was almost like peaches and cream

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Caribbean Calm

Scent Description; Pineapple, Coconut, Acai Berry, Mango, Passion Fruit, Citrus, Apple, Salty Sea Air, Florals & Musk

Thoughts: This was a total Caribbean scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ava's Country Cupboard

Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448

Owner; Lindsey Zietler


Scent; Strawberry Sugar Milk Cupcakes at Tiffany's

Thoughts: This was all Strawberry Sugar Milk, in fact I honestly forgot that it had Cupcakes at Tiffany's in it until I wrote this out! This smelled amazing with just strawberry sugar milk, it was super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxy Taffy

Web; www.waxytaffy.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxyTaffy/

Owner; Christian Davis


Scent; Mango Coconut Twinkies

Thoughts: No, I like all these scents, but something about this just did not smell good.

Hit or Miss, Miss


Incense


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Rain Forest


Scent; Caramon Rose Cedar


Scent; Hibiscus and White Amber


Scent; Lavender Violet


Scent: Pop Goes the Dragon


Scent; Vanilla


Thoughts: I really like this hand dipped incense, it burns clean and smells great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Twisted Allure

Web; www.twistedallure.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/142952006159284

Owner; Lisa Mathers


What; Bath Bomb

Scent; Ginger Dead Man

Scent Description; Roasted Pecan, Maple Sugar Caramel

Thoughts: Not only did this bath bomb make bubbles and smell good, it made the water a beautiful blue color.

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment