Monday, March 7, 2022

Wax; Swanky; Mystery Bag

 

Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


What I ordered

Assorted Mystery Bag


Rose Tarts


Scent; Lucky

Scent Description; Spearmint + Apple Orchard

Thoughts: What I like is that swanky is such a nice light, that her mint isn't overpowering, this smells really good on cold and both scents come though



Scent; Blueberry Ice Cream Waffle Cone

Thoughts: The scent description on this one is obvious, but this smells so good! It's such a creamy blueberry scent!



Chunks


Scent; Lavender Boardwalk Marshmallow Cloud Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts: This smells amazing and this is one I can't wait to melt!




Scent; Blueberry Fruit Loops

Thoughts; This was mostly fruit loops as that scent is pretty strong, we will see if the blueberry stands out while melting



Scent; Buttery Toast & Jam Lemon Meringue, Lemon Ice Box Cookies

Thoughts; I'm not a lemon lover, however it's pretty light in this one, it's a great bakery scent



Loaf Slice


Scent; Carnival

Scent Description; Mango, Fresh Picked Strawberry, Satsuma, a touch of peach and twisted cotton candy

Thoughts; This smells just like a punch, or a really fruity ocean side drink



Scent Shots


Scent; Blue Lace

Scent Description; Sensual Amber Clean Shave Let Them Eat Cake

Thoughts; I don't smell any clean shave on cold, I get the amber and the creamy let them eat cake



Scent; Seahorses

Scent Description; Turquoise Waters Sandalwood Coconut Passion

Thoughts; I get the sandalwood and coconut and I feel like it has that water scent in the background



Scent; Fresh Pear & Coconut Milk

Thoughts; I get mostly the fresh pear, a little bit of the coconut. It actually smells really good and I'm not that much of a pear fan



Scent; Blackberry Ginger Ale

Thoughts: I normally don't like ginger ale scents, but this is very nice, the blackberry stands out more and it isn't a tart blackberry either



Scent; Buttery Toast and Jam, Lemon Meringue Lemon Icebox Cookie Iced Lemon Cookie

Thoughts; This is all lemon with a creamy background



Heart Tart Bags


Scent; Night Light

Scent Description; Lavender, Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds, vanilla lace and Let Them Eat Cake

Thoughts; This smells really good on cold, I can smell the lavender and the boardwalk marshmallow clouds and then the creaminess of the other scents, it's amazing



Scent; Cranberry Pastry

Thoughts; This is a creamy cranberry scent, very strong



Pie Tart


Scent; Tropical Paris

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris Tropical Fruits

Thoughts; You really get the sweetness with the fruits on this one!



Cameo Tart


Scent; Pineapple Strawberry Mango Coconut

Thoughts; The pineapple is strong on this one, hopefully when melting it will all blend together nicely




Thoughts;

I really like Swanky. It's a great vendor with nice medium to light scents. This was a mystery bag and with those you can get hit or miss scents, this one I got pretty lucky.


I like her packaging and her colors. Everything is always so simply but so beautiful!


I wish her labels had the scent descriptions on them and the only bad I would say about this vendor is that she is always over her TAT times. If you don't mind that, I would encourage you to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment