Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wax; Swanky March Bakery Mystery Bag

 

Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey

What I received


Scent Shots


Scent; Fruity Pebbles + Peeps + Lemon Ice Box Cookies + Orange Cake + Cream Cake

Thoughts: I really just get the fruity pebbles and lemon, I do get a slight cream cake in the background




Scent; Bakery Mystery #1

Thoughts: This smells so good but I really just can't place it



Scent; Cranberry Sugar + Corn Pudding + Cream Cake

Thoughts: This isn't my favorite based on the cranberry, however it doesn't smell bad at all



Scent; Lemon Icebox Cookies + Strawberry Pound Cake + Cream Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts; This smells so good! It's like a creamy lemon strawberry cake



Scent; Lavender Paris

Thoughts; This smells so amazing! It's such a nice lavender



Scent; Strawberry Pound Cake + Cookies + Birthday Cake

Thoughts; This smells so freakin' good, it's bakery cake creamy strawberry lol



Loaf Chunks


Scent; Cozy Mittens + Falling in Love + Buttermint

Scent Description; Strawberry Pound Cake, Sugar Cookie Birthday Cake, Pumpkin Pecan Waffle, Cream Cake, Vanilla Bean Noel & Buttermint

Thoughts; I received 2 of these chunks, I'll give one to my friend and there is a lot going on with this scent, the buttermint isn't overly strong and it's a creamy mint scent



Scent; Buttery Toast & Jam + Pumpkin Pecan Waffle + Fireside Cream Cake

Thoughts; I get the pumpkin and the cream cake, not so much the buttery toast & jam but I'm hoping that will come out



Scent; Blueberry Ice Cream Waffle Cone

Thoughts; This is a great creamy blueberry scent



Scent; Blueberry Sugar Cookie Dough Waffle Cone

Thoughts; Another amazing blueberry scent!



Scent; Blackberry Cheese Cake Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts; OMG yes please, this is super good on cold!



Scent; Ice Cream Candy

Scent Description; Ice Cream, Super RICH cream cake, Cotton Candy, Vanilla Frosting, Pink Sugar, Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; This is so creamy smelling, I love it!



Shape Bags


Scent; Candy Cane Swizzle Sticks, Cream Cake, Marshmallow Noel

Thoughts: This is a minty creaminess that I'm going to give to my friend!



Scent; Buttery Toast & Jam, Strawberry Pound Cake

Thoughts; Now this smells like both and it's perfect



Scent; Mystery Bakery #2

Thoughts; I can't figure out what this scent it, I feel like it has some zucchini bread in there but I could totally be wrong!




Extra “Love” Received


Leaf Tart

Scent; Buttery Toast & Jam, Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffle

Thoughts; The description is exactly what I get when I smell it




Thoughts;

I have an order coming and Thankfully didn't get any doubles! I did get a double in this bag but that's totally ok, I can give it to my friend as she will love it!


The last mystery bag came late, this one came right on time. I know swanky has some TAT issues in the past with these, but not this time


Everything smells great and I love that it's more cut of loaf chunks than scent shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment