Saturday, March 12, 2022

Wax; The Melt Stash; First Order New to me vendor

 

Vendor; The Melt Stash

Web; https;//themeltstash.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/themeltstash

Owner; Michelle Sanders




What I ordered


Stash Packs


Scent; Breakfast at Henderson St

Scent Description; Hot Orange Danish + Palo Santo + Vanilla Bean Warm Noel

Thoughts; Of course, my nose doesn't pick out the orange, I do get the Danish with the palo santo and the vanilla in the back, it smells really nice on cold



Clam Shells


Scent; Prometheus

Scent Description; Dragons Blood + Nag Champa + Lovers Boy

Thoughts; This smells so good! It's such a great hippie type scent



Scent; Amethyst

Scent Description; Vanilla Lavender + Marshmallow Fluff + Vanilla Cake Pops

Thoughts: This smells amazing on cold, you get the vanilla lavender, the marshmallow and the cake, I hope it smells this great while melting!




Scent; Cashmere Wish

Scent Description; Vanilla Cake Pops + Cashmere Cedar + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: The cashmere cedar is the dominant scent but you do get the vanilla and marshmallow in the background.




Scent; Shoreline

Scent Description; Seaside Serenity + Aruba Coconut

Thoughts; This smells very soft and relaxing. I have a feeling it will be a lighter scent but such a nice scent all at the same time




Scent; Sugar Shack

Scent Description; Wildberry Mousse + Mahogany Teakwood

Thoughts: I get the wildberry and the teakwood, it's so nice together!




Scent; Light the Fire

Scent Description; Flannel + Amber & Sandalwood

Thoughts: I love the scent flannel, but I don't get any of this on cold, I get the amber mostly and a bit of the sandalwood.




Scent; Sugar Fairies

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Vanilla Lavender

Thoughts: This is perfect! You get such a great blend of all the scents together!




Scent; Petals

Scent Description; Fizzy Pop + Captain Crunch Berries + Banana Cream Pie + Vanilla Cake Pope

Thoughts; I took a chance on this one, the banana cream pie is a scary scent for me since it can be strong, it's not too bad on this one thankfully. It's going to be interesting once melted



Extra “Love” Received


Scent; Wishful Thinking

Scent Description; Chocolate Orchid + Nag Champa



Scent; Midsummer Night



Scent; Frost



Scent; Island Baja



Thoughts;


I placed this order on a Tuesday and received it on a Friday. Super quick shipping. This is a vendor that clearly understands what ready to ship means. I know this is a newer vendor and I'm sure when she gets a little busier she may be a bit farther out but at least for now she's quick.


Everything smells great on cold, and her prices are great. I love when new vendors come in and have good prices vs when they price gauge off the bat!

No comments:

Post a Comment